Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Beyond the Parks Discuss Best Cirque Du Soleil Seats? in the Vacation Planning forums; For those of you who have been to Cirque Du Soleil, which seats do you think are the best? I have never been, but heard that in the front and ...
    skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!

Best Cirque Du Soleil Seats?

For those of you who have been to Cirque Du Soleil, which seats do you think are the best? I have never been, but heard that in the front and center category or the front pretty much anywhere starts to hurt your neck after a while, since you have to look up to see a lot of the stuff. Just want your opinions.
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I agree with what you heard. I've been to Cirque 4 times. Although it was exciting to sit in the very front row, I would not recommend it for a first time. There is just too much going on at the same time to see it all without moving your head from side to side, and there is a lot of activity overhead. The theatre is built to keep the audience intimate. I don't think you'll be disappointed by sitting a further back in the theatre.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    Would you suggest The dead middle of the theater? like in the center of the stage and in the front of the rear section?
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I've been behind the sound man (but that those seats are reserved for cast, and at the time, my daughter was working with Cirque.) They were good. They are located in the center of the theatre, in the area above the walkway. We also sat, the first time, in the front row of the section above the walkway. It's near the doorway that the cast enters the theatre. (That was really cool.) We've also been in the left section, near the back, below that same walkway area. Those were very good. I've never been way in the back, but I don't think they would be bad seats. The closer to sit, the less you see at a time, but you actually see the performers sweat. What they do actually isn't as easy as they make it look.
    I've been in bigger venues to see the touring companies. We saw Cirque here in London last year. We were WAY back in the theatre, and still enjoyed the performance. They find ways to use all areas of the stage; on and above it.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Lil Magic's Mom is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Me and my DF have been twice so far, and loved to no end. As for the best seats I don't personally think there is a bad seat in the house. The middle section anywhere around the stage should be an awsome experience. Have fun!!