Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Beyond the Parks Discuss disney spas in the Vacation Planning forums; has anybody used one of the spas in WDW for facials? I love to have facials but never tried one of the spas..i know they are pricy but wanted to ...
    peterpanflight is offline Fastpass Holder

disney spas

has anybody used one of the spas in WDW for facials?
    I love to have facials but never tried one of the spas..i know they are pricy but wanted to see if anybody used them and which ones
    shannon

Timbo is offline Fastpass Holder
    Hi Shannon,

My wife and I have been to all three WDW spas: the Grand Floridian Spa & Health Club, the Spa @ Saratoga Springs and the Mandara Spa at the Dolphin. They are all three wonderful. The GF and SS spas are themed to the resort location. Most of the services are very similar. You can find info for them at www.relaxedyet.com. The Mandara is a Balinese inspired spa...very beautiful theming there. We have had a number of treatments at all three and all have been very good. I have no doubt that for a facial, anyone you choose will be very enjoyable.

Keep your ears open for future segments on WDWRadio regarding the spas @ WDW.

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    This is good information for me to look at too, so thanks for asking Shannon! When I get married we are honeymooning at the resorts and by booking a wedding there you get a discount on massages so I'm debating between taking my best friend (I asked my mom and she said no) or taking my husband once we get married. I have a feeling my best friend would enjoy it more, but then again, I'm not sure. Thanks for asking though. If you go, let me know how it is!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Is the saratoga spa open? Has anyone used this place?
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Timbo is offline Fastpass Holder
    Me, my wife and her mother went to the Spa at Saratoga Springs this past November. We each had two or three treatments. It's a beautiful spa, well-themed, comfortable and professional.

If I can answer a specific question, please let me know.

peterpanflight is offline Fastpass Holder
    we are now DVC members and we got a tour of the saratoga springs spa which is beautiful...just dont know which one i will use when i go!!!
    shannon