Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What non disney park do you like best?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Beyond the Parks Discuss What Non - Disney park do you like best? in the Vacation Planning forums; Six Flags, and it's not even close. Awesome rides, good food, great times, and events like Fright Fest. I grew up here in Chicago, so I've gone to Six Flags ...
    Donald Duck is offline B-Ticket Holder

Re: What Non - Disney park do you like best?

Six Flags, and it's not even close. Awesome rides, good food, great times, and events like Fright Fest. I grew up here in Chicago, so I've gone to Six Flags Great America numerous times. Hurricane Harbor, GA's water park companion, totally rocks! The downside of Six Flags is the price, though. Like Disney, Six Flags can get pretty expensive. So be prepared to spend when you go there.

Next, there's the Flash Pass-previously known as Fast Lane, where your wait in line for rides is drastically reduced. You have to pay an additional cost to get it, though. And there is a limited number of Flash Passes each operating day. So if you want to get a Flash Pass at the park, I'd suggest going there before the park opens for the day. But if you are lucky enough to get your hands on one, you can hit all the rides. Tourists love the idea, and locals know just how long the wait in line can be, so we try to get Flash Passes, as well.
    Program 1- May 09-Jan-10- Custodial-WWS
    Deployment- Epcot- Food&Wine Festival
    Shades of Green- Children's Miracle Network Classic
    Hollywood Studios- Christmas Season- Osborne Dancing Lights Festival
    Program 2- Jan 10-May 10- ODF-MK
    Next Program- Coming to a theme park very soon

thegoz85 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Re: What Non - Disney park do you like best?

I really enjoy going to both Universal parks, but IoA is probably my favorite (so it gets my vote). We all know that none of these parks have that "magic," but I've always enjoyed myself here. Spiderman is one of the best rides I've ever been on. The Hulk is fun, but it's getting a little rough. On the Studio side, I enjoy Shrek 4D and The Mummy. And The Simpsons ride is proof that a Star Tours update has to be coming (Right, Disney?).

Not to mention IoA has an absolutely delicious restaurant in Mythos. It's in the Lost Continent section, kind of near Poseidon's Fury.

So, there are a lot of good things about Universal, and I don't think you should skip these parks just because they're not Disney. They offer some really good entertainment, even without having the Disney touch.
    "Every sunset leads to morning, with the promise of opportunity."
    ~Promise

Love Disney? Interested in technology? Read DisTECH! Click the logo to check it out:

Also find me on Facebook and Twitter!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234