Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Beyond the Parks Discuss Disney Liquidation Sale & Pie Fest! in the Vacation Planning forums; do they have any tye dye T shirts? or a talking mickey?...
    Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    do they have any tye dye T shirts? or a talking mickey?
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy&Tayen View Post
    do they have any tye dye T shirts? or a talking mickey?
    No tye dye t-shirts that I've seen.

They don't have a talking Mickey but they DO have a talking Mr. Incredible or another Incredibly character...

I was disappointed because at the last sale I got a dancing Tigger, but I don't think I need a talking Mr. Incredible... I can't justify it.

I'll keep my eyes open though!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    i'm not really into the incredibles.. i'm more of a classic disney fan myself .. i have a tye dyed blue shirt i got last year at the disney store in downtown disney and i have wore it out!! it look so pitaful... the mickey and stuff is wearing off...LOL i would reallylike another!
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    I cannot wait for tomorrow! And the prices you said Jeanne made me feel better...I was a bit afraid it would still be expensive. I hope they still have some more watches, I want to check them out. And thanks sooo much for the directions!!!!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I did a little damage to the plastic card at the liquidation sale. Sorry, I didn't see anyone from DWT there. I nearly had cardiac arrest however when I checked out. The total sales were over $80.00, but that was before they took off the discount. The helpers were trying to convince me to buy a case of plastic bowls. I'm going to have to do some quick talking when my husband sees the 6 bowls I did buy. They had some beautiful collectible pins, but I'm not really a collector even though I have several.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

I was there for about an hour after the doors opened. I spent about what I would have on one nice item. But I got a gift for a friend (cant say on here...they may find out!)...one of the books, and two pillows...one blue one for me and a cuitie for my sis.

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Quote Originally Posted by MayBWeRMnt2B View Post
    I'm too tired to edit right now...

I forgot they also have "around the world with disney" the book from the 50th anniversary that took you all over the disney parks in the world.

It's $6.66 oddly enough.

Jeanne if they still have that book I would really enjoy it. Let me know, I will pay you for it and shipping. I hope this is not too late!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan View Post
    Jeanne if they still have that book I would really enjoy it. Let me know, I will pay you for it and shipping. I hope this is not too late!
    I got it for $2 today...I thought that was just crazy....

Quote Originally Posted by mini-V View Post
    I did a little damage to the plastic card at the liquidation sale. Sorry, I didn't see anyone from DWT there. I nearly had cardiac arrest however when I checked out. The total sales were over $80.00, but that was before they took off the discount. The helpers were trying to convince me to buy a case of plastic bowls. I'm going to have to do some quick talking when my husband sees the 6 bowls I did buy. They had some beautiful collectible pins, but I'm not really a collector even though I have several.
    $80! That's nothing! My usual total is around $600 without the discount. I got $459 today for around 90! I bought a LOT of Tommy Bahama clothes for my dad. Although I DID see a lady that her "normal" ring was $1,305! I have NO clue what she all bought, but she had a lot of bags. Luckily, that total was before the 70% discount!

Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan View Post
    Yup, I'll pick one up for you Katy. I picked one up today for me or for someone else incase they run out, so I will get that one shipped to you. I'll figure out what they charged me for it, and I'll pick up a box and send it to you either this week or next week! (with graduation on Saturday, I may be busy!) However, I'll PM you how much it was. They still had hundreds of them left this morning, so I'll pick up another one tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by nick.jeschke View Post
    I was there for about an hour after the doors opened. I spent about what I would have on one nice item. But I got a gift for a friend (cant say on here...they may find out!)...one of the books, and two pillows...one blue one for me and a cuitie for my sis.
    Awesome Nick! I got a Tigger Fleece throw this morning and stuff for my dad and some more stuff for the Dream Team and... I think that's it? Oh! And a Helly Hanson raincoat. The jacket was $235 originally, and it had a "sale price" marked on it for $111. Instead of ringing in the $235, the cashier rang in the $111, so I got a $235 jacket for $35!!!!! I'm SO excited. lol. It's pretty too!
    - Jeanne

Aulani - September 2011

Oh! I am glad you both found good things though! They have it twice a year, so I'll always post when it is, and I always pick up merchandise for people who can't attend if they are looking for something in specific.

Oh! One thing I forgot to add, they have Expedition Everest Fannie Packs for all your fannie pack needs... or something like that.
    - Jeanne

Aulani - September 2011

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Thanks so much Jeanne, just let me know how much it was and all the postage supplies. I am more then happy to pay for it. Thanks again!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I guess I'm a light-weight shopper next to the rest of you. I think I did alright, however. I got a copy of the book too, some Christmas ornaments, a notepad, a visor, a bag pack, flip-flops, candle holder, and 6 bowls. I still have 2 weeks worth of shopping to do before I go back to London, so I didn't want to spend my money all in one place.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Quote Originally Posted by mini-V View Post
    I guess I'm a light-weight shopper next to the rest of you. I think I did alright, however. I got a copy of the book too, some Christmas ornaments, a notepad, a visor, a bag pack, flip-flops, candle holder, and 6 bowls. I still have 2 weeks worth of shopping to do before I go back to London, so I didn't want to spend my money all in one place.
    Sounds like you made out pretty great!!
    - Jeanne

Aulani - September 2011

OOH! I saw the H/H Jackets...they were still a bit too much for me with the markdown...but if I could have gotten the markdown that you got! WOW! I would have walked off with a nice H/H...

Quote Originally Posted by nick.jeschke View Post
    OOH! I saw the H/H Jackets...they were still a bit too much for me with the markdown...but if I could have gotten the markdown that you got! WOW! I would have walked off with a nice H/H...
    I don't own a raincoat, so I always borrow my Mom's HH if its raining, but I found them there, and my mom was just like, 'buy yourself one. its STILL the cheapest HH you'll ever get" so I grabbed one, and I saw it said: Regular Price: $235; Sale Price: $111, and you know Nick, they type in the "regular price" or are supposed to. Anyway, I didn't even notice, but my fiance was with me, and he goes "they only rang it up at sale price" and sure enough, right under the Tommy Bahama clothes for my dad, it said "111.89!" So 35 bucks! I even swapped the first HH I had for a different once since the first one had a tag! I'm so lucky! lol. I was sooo thankful! It made the cheap jacket, even cheaper!
    - Jeanne

Aulani - September 2011

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast