Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Beyond the Parks Discuss New an lookin for some good tips in the Vacation Planning forums; I'm New to the site, I did a google search found it and fell in love..... I do alot of Disney research i love to learn new things about wdw!!!! ...
    *WDW Obsessed* is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile New an lookin for some good tips

I'm New to the site, I did a google search found it and fell in love..... I do alot of Disney research i love to learn new things about wdw!!!! i go as often as possible and have a trip coming up if any one has good tips, secrets anything to share please do!!!
    ~~~~Thanks for having me~~~~~~~
    Walt Disney World Truly is the Happist Place on Earth!!!!
    September 97'~(Off site)
    July 99'~(Off site)
    August 01'~Fort Wilderness Cabin
    September 03'~ Fort Wilderness Campground
    August 05'~ Fort Wilderness Campground

August 10, 2007-August 25,2007 ~Fort Wilderness Campground

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    :welcome: to DWT!!! There are tons of forums and threads about secrets and tips. Any questions on anything in particular?
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

*WDW Obsessed* is offline A-Ticket holder
    Nothing Particular Just looking for tips secrets anything you have i'm doing the Keys to the Kingdom tour for the first time do you know anything about it
    September 97'~(Off site)
    July 99'~(Off site)

August 10, 2007-August 25,2007 ~Fort Wilderness Campground

*WDWObsessed18* is offline A-Ticket holder
    Something really werid happend with the other name i created so i had to make a new one but here it is its basically the same jus had to change the name still lookin for any info thanks
    September 97'~(Off site)
    July 99'~(Off site)

September 7, 2007-September 23,2007 ~Fort Wilderness Campground

hgraber is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Wow, we could go on ALL day long. Peruse the message boards and you'll find all kinds of things. Listen to the Podcast-it has all kinds of fun info, rumors, updates, etc. Oh, and of course, buy the books. I think Lou mentioned a 2/$20 deal right now.
    I believe in Happily Ever Afters.

disneycrazy1956 is offline Fastpass Holder
    We did the keys to the kingdom tour in 2004 and really enjoyed it. One of the best parts was walking down main street with hardly anyone else there. We had a pretty early tour start time and we got there very early to check in and had alot of time to wander around mai street when it was empty. You get to choose your lunch from columbia harbour house for a lunch break half way through the tour. its counter service near the haunted mansion and peter pans flight. We had never eaten there before and loved it. The restaurant has a second floor, and we sat in a roped off area, but we have gone back to columbia harbour house at least 3 times on every trip to WDW since. Its just nice to get away from the usual craziness and noise in the counter service rests.
    Oh, the tour was very worthwhile, but this was our 8th trip to WDW so there wasn't a whole lot that was new. We did to hear the back story on 2 of the attractions and we went right to the front of the line on both of those attractions. For our tour it was pirates and the haunted mansion. We did go back stage and into the utilidors and that was interesting to a point because they didn't show us much down there, just a bunch of large hallways and lots of closed doors. I won't ruin any more of the tour for you but it was alot of fun and we only had a group of about 7 plus the tour guide.

Welcome to DWT, it is great place to learn about WDW and trade tips and experiences with other disney fanatics
    "I just want it to look like nothing else in the world... and it should be surrounded by a train" -Walt Disney.
    90 CB, 92 DI, 94 CR, 97 FWC, 99 CS, 00 CS, 02 CS, 04 POR, 05 POR, 07 POR, 08 POFQ, 09 POR, 11 POR.

disneycrazy1956 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Last edited by disneycrazy1956; 06-23-2007 at 04:06 PM.
    "I just want it to look like nothing else in the world... and it should be surrounded by a train" -Walt Disney.
    90 CB, 92 DI, 94 CR, 97 FWC, 99 CS, 00 CS, 02 CS, 04 POR, 05 POR, 07 POR, 08 POFQ, 09 POR, 11 POR.

wdwfan1313 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    My best advice to you on your trip is to take your time and enjoy it. Lou spoke a bit about this on his most recent podcast and he is absolutely right. It seems so simplistic but it really makes WDW much more enjoyable if you slow down and allow yourself to notice the little things. The imagineers tell great stories but sometimes they are not too obvious. You sort of have to allow the stories to unfold and this takes time. Don't rush. What ever you don't see well be there next time,