Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Beyond the Parks Discuss Kennedy Space Center in the Vacation Planning forums; Space is a cool thing and all but I think if you give it it's own theme park at least have like.... roller coasters or something... haha kidding, kidding. Over ...
    Panda_Girl is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Space is a cool thing and all but I think if you give it it's own theme park at least have like.... roller coasters or something... haha kidding, kidding.

Over all I kinda like bigger theme parks. I like the challenge of trying to get from one side to the other and it taking forever. = ] I like the build up of antisipation.

Maybe the reson I have a bad imprint of it is because I got lost there...
    Last edited by Panda_Girl; 05-01-2008 at 05:43 AM.
    "So many people treat you like a kid, so you might as act like one and throw your T.V. out the hotel window."- Gerard Way

"Popsicles should be the new black, that way everyone would have one."- Frank Iero

"Tastes like someone stole my wallet, ya know?"- Gerard Way

StephlovesWDW is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Buffalo, New York- too far and too cold to be remotely considered anywhere near central Florida :(
    I went last October and really didn't want to at 1st, but it wasn't all that bad. Sure it wasn't Disney or like any other theme park for that matter, but I really didn't expect it to be. It's an educational/historic place that just so happens to be in an area very popular for theme parks and thrills. I went because my dad likes that kind of stuff and on the plus side we really weren't there for that long of time. It was pretty far from our hotel, though and on top of that we repeatedly took wrong turns and got lost Some stuff was boring if you're not interested in science but other stuff was really neat like the historical aspects of the space industry. But I would definitely be mad if my teachers made my class go to the KSC when I could've gone to Seaworld, Panda_girl.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12