Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Which Miniature Golf Course is Your Favorite

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Beyond the Parks Discuss Disney Miniature Golf Courses Poll in the Vacation Planning forums; Which is your favorite? Fantasia Gardens Course Fantasia Fairways Course Mickey's Winter/Summerland Winter Course Mickey's Winter/Summerland Summer Course...
    aurora&goofy is offline B-Ticket Holder

Disney Miniature Golf Courses Poll

Which is your favorite?

Fantasia Gardens Course
    Fantasia Fairways Course
    Mickey's Winter/Summerland Winter Course
    Mickey's Winter/Summerland Summer Course
    and

lizardlynn92 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    My favorite is Mickey's Winter/Summerland Winter Course I love the feeling of Christmas/Winter in the middle of Florida. Its a fun course with little tricks here and there. My family and I do it every year =]

Four Parks
    One World

There is just one moon
    and one Golden Sun
    And a smile means
    friendship to
    everyone

PolynesianMedic is offline Don't do anything you wouldn't want to explain to a Paramedic
    I am sorry to say, that even though these look like so much fun, I have NEVER done any of them. I am really going to have to try these the next time I go.
    My Blog
    My Photo's

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney

DisneyGuy87 is offline Annual Passholder
    I think they all are a blast but it depends what you are going for. Both the winter and summer courses are fun for the whole family with lots of crazy props for entertainment and then the others are a little more serious and are kinda like small golf courses in a way with the hills and everything to get over. I love them all

redheadbrown is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by PolynesianMedic View Post
    I am sorry to say, that even though these look like so much fun, I have NEVER done any of them. I am really going to have to try these the next time I go.
    Same here. So, don't feel to bad.
    -Zac

Disney05 is online now Premium Annual Passholder
    I've never gone to any of these either. But that might change this year since we will be close to fantasia Gardens, I think.
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

MinneTinK is offline A-Ticket holder
    All of the mini golf courses are great! My family always does at least one while we are there, Fantasia is a short walk from the Yacht/Beach club, swan/dolphin and boardwalk, and you can hit winter/summerland on your way out of blizzard beach!
    Alexis

Laughter is America's most important export-Walt Disney

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardlynn92 View Post
    My favorite is Mickey's Winter/Summerland Winter Course I love the feeling of Christmas/Winter in the middle of Florida. Its a fun course with little tricks here and there. My family and I do it every year =]
    That's my favorite too! We went to WDW a couple years ago in November and I had never been that time of year before, believe it or not I got a little homesick for the cooler weather, I know it sounds but I think it's the holiday time of year thing. I know I wouldn't feel like that in January. Anyway we played the winter course and it cured me
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Park Hopper Dad is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Disney Miniature Golf Courses Poll

We've never done the mini golf courses at all.I guess one reason is there is so much else to do on property,that we have never had any spare time to even consider minigolf.Plus,I am a money-miser and I'll pinch all of our Prez,until they all turn blue in the face.So how much does it cost for these courses?Will I need the medics to help me after I know the prices?ha ha
    Park Hopper Dad!

DarGoku368 is offline Fastpass Holder

During my College Program my roommate and I played minigolf at one of the four places once a week. Fantasia Gardens was definetly the best. (plus there is an awsome sushi place in swan or dolphin)
    4 8 15 16 23 42

"Rat, schmat, besides...they're tourists...what do they know?"

thepurplefoldercp.blogspot.com

J&J
    J&J is offline E-Ticket Holder

have not tried them all yet
    J&J

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

I never went to any of these places. I associate miniature golf with lesser tourist destinations like the Jersey Shore, the surrounding Orlando area, or Pigeon Forge: when at Disney I never felt like playing because there are so many better things to do.

bethinthesun is offline A-Ticket holder

When you are without a car - it is difficult to get to Winterland/Summerland at night. So we always end up at Fantasia Gardens- love it!

I wish they would add a course to downtown disney!
    You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas.

pangsz is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by aurora&goofy View Post
    Which is your favorite?

Fantasia Gardens Course
    Fantasia Fairways Course
    Mickey's Winter/Summerland Winter Course
    Mickey's Winter/Summerland Summer Course

i have 3 favorite except this one Mickey's Winter/Summerland Winter Course... Watch movie

DopeyDancer87 is offline Disney Obsessed Since 1988 :-)

I loooove Fantasia Gardens! Though they are all equally fun, I just love the theming of it all
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

"Adults are just grown up kids, anyway." -Walt Disney

(((Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas )))

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast