Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Beyond the Parks Discuss Aquatica in the Vacation Planning forums; I've read that over Easter they closed the car parks a few times because they were full. Apparently they coped well in the park itself though. Can't wait to try ...
    Sallyb5 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I've read that over Easter they closed the car parks a few times because they were full. Apparently they coped well in the park itself though. Can't wait to try it in the summer although it will have to be good to beat Typhoon Lagoon!

Panda_Girl is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Well I went to Aquatica but as soon as we pulled up to the turn in to go park, there was cops every where. It was full to capacity. And the place was only open for 2 hours when we first got there. So we drove like an hour and 30 minutes to get there so in total we drove for 3 hours to and back. It was kinda depressing. But we will try again next Wednesday but this time we're gonna get a privet cabana to ensure we'll get in the park.
    "So many people treat you like a kid, so you might as act like one and throw your T.V. out the hotel window."- Gerard Way

"Popsicles should be the new black, that way everyone would have one."- Frank Iero

"Tastes like someone stole my wallet, ya know?"- Gerard Way

DolphinDiva84 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Oh no Panda Girl - I'm sorry you didn't get into Aquatica. It is best to get there as early as you can, because they are intentionally closing the park when it reaches capacity so that it is more enjoyable for the guests. I hope you get in this week! Keep me updated....

Panda_Girl is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Will do, DolphinDiva! Now if only I didnt have to worry about school I could any time I wanted....
    "So many people treat you like a kid, so you might as act like one and throw your T.V. out the hotel window."- Gerard Way

"Popsicles should be the new black, that way everyone would have one."- Frank Iero

"Tastes like someone stole my wallet, ya know?"- Gerard Way

BriBri1984 is offline A-Ticket holder

Any New Updates?

Any one have any new updates? I am thinking of going this weekend.. I Work for an airline and have teh nice benefit of flying for free... I have read some reviews and saw some pictures on Flickr. I live in PA, supposed to get rained out so I am thinking of comming for the day or weekend, 80 some degrees vs. rain hmmm haha

Anyone going to be there by chance as well? Let me know..
    Bri

DolphinDiva84 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hey BriBri - I'm glad to hear you are thinking of a visit. Wouldn't some sun and beach be nice right now? Some dolphins swimming around and a cold beverage in a cabana.....(I'm dreaming about it myself). Linda Mac from All Ears did a great review of the park if you're interested in reading - she has some great details:

SeaWorld's Waterpark Aquatica Opens Part 2 (Linda Mac's Orlando Adventures)

StephlovesWDW is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Buffalo, New York- too far and too cold to be remotely considered anywhere near central Florida :(
    Aquatica sounds awesome. Not Disney, but seaworld is cool.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12