Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Beyond the Parks Discuss Pirate & Princess Party in the Vacation Planning forums; Makes sense that there won't be any August Pirate and Princess Parties. But I'm still hoping that Disney decides to have some early August P&PP dates!!...
    willful is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Makes sense that there won't be any August Pirate and Princess Parties. But I'm still hoping that Disney decides to have some early August P&PP dates!!
    - Will
    The Magic Never Ends Podcast

EMBRACE THE MAGIC!

NEXT TRIP: DPN Westfest 2009 April 30 - May 4 at Disneyland!

See What We're Doing at www.twitter.com/magicneverends
    Watch our shenanigans at www.youtube.com/WillMNE

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    My niece and her daughter attending the P&P party this week. This was the 3 yr old's 2nd trip to WDW. She was there for the 1st time 6 mo ago and she wanted nothing to do with any of the characters - face or otherwise. Well, THIS time, the 3 yr old took a flying leap to hug each and every character. Her mom took pictures and my dd held the autograph book till the 3rd old released the character from a death grip. They got tons of autographs in a short period of time. If you have a child into meeting characters, THIS is THE party to attend it seems.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

awww, Mini-V, that's such a cute story! It's always great to see the young kids get SO EXCITED for the characters. Do you have the pictures online? Would love to see them.

I agree...at least with last year's P&PP that it seems as if this party has TONS of characters! MVMCP has some characters too but it didn't seem to have as much. Of course, Shannon and I are crazy for the Pirate (and Princess) theme...so seeing the characters in Pirate and Princess garb is kewl. Can't wait for Friday!!!!!!
    - Will

EMBRACE THE MAGIC!

DD said she has pics, but hasn't sent them yet. I am still having trouble posting pics anywhere but in the photo section. Since it's not MY child, I may not be able to put them up, anyway. Some people like more privacy about their kids' pictures.

I figured the little girl was going to have a whooping good time when she announced to the pizza delivery guy recently that she was going to WDW and her little brother couldn't go.

Oh, and her mom purchased a aristocats purse for her. Stitch took it, and she found it funny to chase after him to get it back. Daisey, however, took the purse, and there appeared an ugly face with, "My purse" directed at Daisey.

Oh, no worries about it if you can't post the pictures. I understand about the privacy thing. LOL...that's so cute about those stories! I bet that face she gave Daisy was classic.
    - Will

EMBRACE THE MAGIC!

The pictures I received didn't have her hugging any of the characters. (I guess mom has those.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12