Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Beyond the Parks Discuss Haunted hayride. in the Vacation Planning forums; Going down to Disney this October. Heard Lou talking about a haunted hayride that Disney does around this time somewhere over by poineer hall? Does anyone know if you can ...
    Bubba88 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Haunted hayride.

Going down to Disney this October. Heard Lou talking about a haunted hayride that Disney does around this time somewhere over by poineer hall? Does anyone know if you can make reservations for this. I'm a big time fan of haunted hayrides and would like to see Disney's take on one.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    I've never heard of it. I'll have to remember that on my next October trip. It sounds like fun!

Okay from allearsnet.com:
    Quote Originally Posted by http://allearsnet.com/aa/aa102405.htm#ques6
    There are six rides per night, beginning at 7:00 p.m. Each ride is approximately 30 minutes long. Guests must make a reservation on the same day at the Fort Wilderness kennel, which is open from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Due to the limited space in the wagon and the small number of rides given each night, it is advised that guests be at the kennel at opening time as the tickets go fast. Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for children 3 - 9. Children under 3 are free, but the hayride may be too scary for young children. (Times and prices subject to change.)
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Bubba88 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Guess I'll have to start looking for the Fort wilderness kennels?

hms1016 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I went on it last year. It was OK. They had just changed it and some people were disappointed because they liked the old version better. It is inexpensive and it is something different to do, so you may want to try it. Word of advise leave enough time to get there. We missed our wagon and had to wait for the next one, which luckily had room on it. It took us much longer than we planned to get from the park. I belive that you can only book it the day of the ride. We bought tickets in the AM at the kennel and there were several ride times to choose from.
    Walt Disney World
    June 1980 - Off Site
    June 1983 - Off Site
    June 1985 - Off Site
    June 1988 - Off Site
    September 2003 - All Star Music
    September 2005 - Pop Century
    September 2006 - Pop Century
    October 2006 - Pop Century
    May 2007 - Pop Century
    October 2007 - Pop Century
    December 2007 - All Star Music