Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Beyond the Parks Discuss Vacation Planning DVD in the Vacation Planning forums; I'm sorry if this is posted elsewhere... I did try to look first... but does anyone know, are the 2009 Vacation Planning DVDs out now? In otherwords, if I order ...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Question Vacation Planning DVD

I'm sorry if this is posted elsewhere... I did try to look first... but does anyone know, are the 2009 Vacation Planning DVDs out now? In otherwords, if I order one now will I get the same one I have from 2008?
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

PlutoGirl is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Yes, the 2009 one is out...we have had ours for a couple of weeks. Its very themed to the What will you celebrate promotion. I was excited to get it before our January trip!
    Disney Lover and Mom of 2 little guys (ages 4 and 2)
    Royal Plaza '84, P.O Fr. Qtr '93, Off-site Honeymoon 2003, Off-site 2007(first visit for boys), CR/FW Cabin January 2009, planning FW Cabin May 2010 now...

MJMcb is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by PlutoGirl View Post
    Yes, the 2009 one is out...we have had ours for a couple of weeks. Its very themed to the What will you celebrate promotion. I was excited to get it before our January trip!
    is the footage different? Are there different things to look at?
    WWW.JAMBOEVERYONE.COM

Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by MJMcb View Post
    is the footage different? Are there different things to look at?
    That's what I was wondering. I ordered mine yesterday. I hope it has different things in it.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

AmyP1989 is offline A-Ticket holder
    i not sure im waiting for mine to ?

I ordered mine the day I started this thread and still haven't received it. As I understand it the menus etc. are different as the old one focused on the Year of a Million Dreams. That'd imply that a lot of footage is different too.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde

bamfer23 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I got mine within a week...its pretty cool

LisaAnn is offline C-Ticket Holder
    i ordered mine a few weeks ago and still havent recieved it yet...but itll come! Im so excited!!!!
    ~Lisa~
    DCP Fall 2012: Strollers/Main Entrance Merchandise, Magic Kingdom
    Vacations to WDW: 20
    Vacations to DL: 2

Mine finally came... today! Apparently the Disney DVD gods heard me complaining. LOL!

thokecin is offline And really bad eggs...
    I must get one! My wife thinks I'm nuts for wanting to watch these things. I've got the most recent DVC and cruise DVD's too. Great viewing!!!
    "When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do."

–Walt Disney

8 trips and counting!!!

jbgoldengun is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Vacation Planning DVD

I wish dissappointed in my DVD. We ordered ours in January, and when we got it, it said stuff bout 2009 and all, but it was the Year of a Million Dreams DVD and design. =-(
    Who would like Disney just as much as a cute girl? ME! Crazy, ain't i? Well, who cares. If you marry a cute girl and go to work at Disney World when you grow up, then everything is perfect for me.
    Future Disney Imagineer Architectural Designer! Boo Yah!
    Gonna Work There 'Til The Day I Join Haunted Mansion Ghosts and Make It 100 Happy Haunts

favortie parks in order
    1. 2. tie for 3. and
    It's the WEDWay Peoplemover...... I Don't Care What You Say..... It Has Been And Always Will Be....

MJMcb is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Vacation Planning DVD

I ordered mine, looking forward to it. Free Disney stuff is so rare
    WWW.JAMBOEVERYONE.COM

Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom