Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Beyond the Parks Discuss Favorite thing to do "after hours" in the Vacation Planning forums; favorite thing???? Head over to Pleasure Island and go directly to the Adventurer's Club and spend the rest of the evening there enjoying jungle juices and the entertainment. Kongaloosh!!!...
    Main Street Magic is offline D-Ticket Holder
    favorite thing???? Head over to Pleasure Island and go directly to the Adventurer's Club and spend the rest of the evening there enjoying jungle juices and the entertainment. Kongaloosh!!!
    Keep your hands and arms inside the post at all times and remember no smoking or flash photography please!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Spending a few hours looking for my car in the TTC parking lot
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Spending a few hours looking for my car in the TTC parking lot
    Looks like you are also spending a few hours tonight resurrecting old threads! LOL!

It depends on the evening, I may be tired and want to go to bed early...I may go swimming...do I want to pay for admission to DQ/PI? Sometimes I just like to stroll the Boardwalk at night.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    Usually I go to WDW just for the day (to get my dr. reccommended exercise)haha. And what i love to do is go to EPCOT for Illumination and then rush over to MK for Wishes. 2 show in one night is absoulutely amazing. ooooo and I like to see and hear peoples reactions when I take the role of Guest Relations/ Tourguide where no Guest Relations Officers are (i.e. inline, on buses, monorails, etc.)
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    after hours, sorry i misread.........
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

iamdaisyduck is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I like people watching. Especially the poor families with the tired screaming kids. I feel so bad for them - and the people who have to sit next to them on the bus.

judycats is offline D-Ticket Holder
    We like hanging out sometimes in the hotel just to unwind get some food and somethiung to drink and save our energy for the next few days!

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    I love to watch the adults- of all ages- become just as excited as the kids when they walk through the park.

Its the magic of Disney
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by zcook9
    I love to watch the adults- of all ages- become just as excited as the kids when they walk through the park.

Its the magic of Disney
    DH laughed at me because I got excited when I saw the White Rabbit. I usually do not seem him. So when my DH pointed him out during MVMCP, I ran over there to get a picture and an autograph! I told him I was running late too...he seems to share that problem.

Back to thread.....

favorite afterhours....I'm usually closing a park each night, so I like to go back to the resort and walk around the Boardwalk for a bit before heading back our room.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Pleasure Island and Disney Quest are high on our list of "after hour" activities. But my FAVORITE thing to do is head over to Ghiardelli's and have a Cable Car before waddling back to the resort and bed.

fromherashes is offline A-Ticket holder
    If I've been at a park all day, I'm usually too tired to do anything other than make it back to where the bed is and fall asleep. If it's a short day (like Animal Kingdom) then PI and either Adventure's Club or Mannequins is by far my favorite.
    Hathaway Browne and Samantha Sterling are my heroes!

All I want is a Kingdom Hearts ride... is that so much to ask?

FrumiousBoojum is offline A-Ticket holder
    Pizza and some games at Crockett's Tavern/Arcade has always been a great way to end a day.

wdw4us2 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Jensen Beach, FL - 2 hours from the Mouse House
    Commando weekends:

Head back to the resort, sometimes go for a swim.

Next, get everything ready for tomorrow and get rested up for our next day of fun!

Week long trip:

Putt-putt golf, shopping at DTD or a trip to Old Town on 192.
    Lisa

"No capes!"

DisneyGuy81 is offline D-Ticket Holder

After Park Hours

It is always nice to go back to the hotel and relax and catch up on a few z's. If you have the energy, Downtown Disney is a great way to spend some of the later hours. They always have so much to look at and enjoy. Of course it is always fun to go back and think about what is going to happen the next day.

Scott
    -Scott

The Happiest Place on Earth!!!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    After a long day in the parks, my kids are tired and so are mom and dad! We usually enjoy a late meal at our Disney hotel food court, and weather permitting, a nice swim and soak in the hot tub. That is usually followed by a bedtime routine that consists of mickey shaped treats in the room and watching/listening to that Disney bedtime stories channel until the little ones fall asleep.

Then, much to my husband's dismay, I watch the infomercials on planning my next Disney vacation! He wonders, "Isn't it enough already? We're here, and you are STILL watching Disney stuff?"
    And of course as you all know, the answer is, NO, it is NEVER enough Disney!!!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast