Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Beyond the Parks Discuss braves in the Vacation Planning forums; Any fellow braves fans going to spring training..........the first game is tomorrow I like braves baseball almost as much as disney so spring training is like ???? ....... WOW!!!! this ...
    GUNMETALSCION is offline B-Ticket Holder

braves

Any fellow braves fans going to spring training..........the first game is tomorrow I like braves baseball almost as much as disney so spring training is like ???? ....... WOW!!!! this might be the two best things in the world.......

zippitydoodah is offline Annual Passholder

Re: braves

Quote Originally Posted by GUNMETALSCION View Post
    Any fellow braves fans going to spring training..........the first game is tomorrow I like braves baseball almost as much as disney so spring training is like ???? ....... WOW!!!! this might be the two best things in the world.......
    Not a braves fan, but I always head to a jays spring training game if I can when I'm in Florida in March. Most of my friends think I'm nuts since really as Canadians we're typically more hockey people (and ohhh I am, we go to a Lightening game when we're there as well since Leafs games are a billion dollars and impossible to get tickets ), but both my dad and my bf have always been baseball players, and I was 7 and 8 when the Jays won the world series back to back... it was a good age to get hooked.

mrklig is offline B-Ticket Holder

Re: braves

I am with you. I have taken my girls softball team to Disney for our own spring training a couple of times and it was a fantasic experience.
    Owner at Bay Lake Towers!

Next Trip: July 15-19 - Adults Only Trip with my lovely wife

Disney Fantasy (1st Fantasy) April 2014