Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Beyond the Parks Discuss Universal meet. in the Vacation Planning forums; I'll be in UO on Sat June 4th to meet up with an ol' Tampa buddy of mine and am wondering if anyone else will be there? Id much rather ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

Universal meet.

I'll be in UO on Sat June 4th to meet up with an ol' Tampa buddy of mine and am wondering if anyone else will be there?

Id much rather meet the DWT fam in WDW but reguardless, I need a coaster fix this weekend!

Anyone want to challenge my MIB status?

rvastro is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Wish I could--but I am scheduled to head over to Busch Gardens and meet a friend of mine. Her company is having corporate trip and she wants to ride Sheikra so she asked me to go.

I don't blame you one bit! I hope you drop us a line on how Sheikra was! I can't believe I haven't seen it yet..

Lets pray for no rain, RV.

I was on it at 10:00am this past Monday--the wait was a little over 45 minutes. That first drop.....

45 minutes at 10 am on a Monday?! Alotta people must wanna see that coaster! ( )

Got any pics?

I will have to look through my pic stash. The ride folks got everyone on the ride rather fast--but one cannot choose the row you want.

One think I have to note: the guests and CMs at Disney are a lot friendlier than at BG. My friends and I were talking about that all the way back to Lakeland.

Ya you're right. There was a point in time where I was like MommyToMJM and how she goes to WDW all the time. I'd go to BG's daily and the employment (only kind of cast they are, are out) there treated me like I had mental issues! The nerve huh?! Mainly the ones working Kumba and Montu cause they saw me regularly and they were always like .

I sometimes wonder at WDW if the CM I'd be talking to is (or EVER) having a bad day, if they were you'd never know, unlike some parks.

Same problem here. I rode Kumba several times in a row and the ride attendant working the front half of the train told me to leave the ride and go somewhere else. Since it was a very slow day, I would think that they would have liked folks enjoying the ride.

Really? I would have come unglued.

And that's hardcore bro! I can do Kumba bout 3 times in a row. And if i do that, I'm taking a loooooong break after lol!

I'm out folks!! Off to Universal !!!

Have a good Saturday!

Have a safe trip--the weather is nasty today.

alalune042 is offline Fastpass Holder

Talking

I have a picture of sheikra
    NADIA

a dream is a wish your heart makes