Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Beyond the Parks Discuss Universal Trip Report in the Vacation Planning forums; Grrreat report and pics!!!...
    Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Grrreat report and pics!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    No visit to the Studios is complete without a jaunt on Captain Jake's Amity Boat Tours!

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

Kimpossible is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I cannot WAIT to go on Shrieka. I took my 8th grade class there awhile ago, but it wasn't open just yet. My favorite there is Kumba, but that might be replaced with Shreika if it's that good. I do have to say that Kraken rocks, too.

rae! is offline D-Ticket Holder
    UNIVERSAL IS DOING THE MACY'S THANKSGIVING PARADE AND GRENCHMAS NOW THROUGH JAN.THE MUMMY IS AWESOME AND MY MIB SCORE WAS 556,568 OUR WHOLE CAR SCORED 2MIL.

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    Im going to universal while in orlando in Jan. Im excited bc i havnt been since in 5 years and when we went the parks got closed bc of hurricane floyd.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

Scott Oliverson is offline A-Ticket holder
    My Universal Studios Florida trip occured back in March-April 2004 when my brother Jason, my parents MaryLee, Jim and myself went to experience USF and see how different it was from USH theme park.

The rides we went on were Twister-Ride It Out, Terminator 3D, Earthquake The Big One, Jaws The Encounter, Back To The Future The Ride, Spiderman, blah-blah-blah. Unfortunately we didn't go on Jurassic Park The Ride due to the fact we would get wet going down the BIG DROP in our tour-boat, great scott!

I guess every year they add new attractions, update existing ones, blah-blah-blah just to keep the magic of movies & television going into the new millennium.

urmom1o1 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    We went to Universal the other day and were swormed by people trying to sell us a timeshare (nooooooooooo!). It was reallly annoying, seriously they walk right in front of you and won't let you keep walking. This happened at least 3 times.LOL you should have seen how mad these people next to us got because of these guys. You should have seen the salse persons face when the guy started yelling and cursing at him!
    ~Welcome Foolish Mortals!~-Haunted Mansion

http://www.doombuggies.com/home/htm

BarryH is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by urmom1o1 View Post
    We went to Universal the other day and were swormed by people trying to sell us a timeshare (nooooooooooo!). It was reallly annoying, seriously they walk right in front of you and won't let you keep walking. This happened at least 3 times.LOL you should have seen how mad these people next to us got because of these guys. You should have seen the salse persons face when the guy started yelling and cursing at him!
    I avoid the timeshares by walking on the other side of the sidewalk. I keep at least a 10 foot distance between them and me. Usually, other unsupecting tourists will walk closer to the timeshare people and the timeshare dudes will bother the dumbfounded tourists! Also, I try to walk faster past them. If they bother me, I can say in Chinese, "Do you speak Chinese?" I guess I am one of the few people who can get away with it.
    Current coaster count: 382

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12