Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Beyond the Parks Discuss D23 Teasers in the Vacation Planning forums; The Crates: I would be so annoyed to pay a left lung for airfare, hotel and D23 Expo admission, camp out predawn to get in to listen to this. It ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Wink D23 Teasers

The Crates:

I would be so annoyed to pay a left lung for airfare, hotel and D23 Expo admission, camp out predawn to get in to listen to this. It is like listing to our local elected officials, blah blah blah, cutsie, conversation over, know nothing more than you did before but your wallet is lighter. Oy.

]

This is a line or two from a pretty good article from Inside the Magic who is attending the Expo.

"At the 2013 D23 Expo, the Disney Parks & Resorts pavilion is taking convention attendees to a recreation of Walt Disney Imagineering headquarters on the show floor, offering an impressive “open house” of ongoing and upcoming projects. During tonight’s press preview, Disney unveiled a first look at Star Wars possibilities for their theme parks under the code name “Orange Harvest” - inspired by the “Return of the Jedi” working title “Blue Harvest.” Clearly this says Star Wars Land is coming to Florida, land of oranges as far as the eye can see. Or not."

Here is Inside the Magic full article and lots of pictures of stupid crates.

Star Wars attractions teased for Disney theme parks at 2013 D23 Expo, Imagineers hint at what’s to come | Inside the Magic

Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: D23 Teasers

Are we seeing this right? Baxter, Dreamfinder/Figgy & Vader?

michelem
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.