Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Beyond the Parks Discuss Adventure's Club? in the Vacation Planning forums; I was wondering what is this place like. Everytime we go to Pleasure Island, we always hang out in 8 trax and the Beach Club. I want to go to ...
    #1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.

Adventure's Club?

I was wondering what is this place like. Everytime we go to Pleasure Island, we always hang out in 8 trax and the Beach Club. I want to go to the comdey club and check the adventurer's club.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    I will definitely be making my way to the AC next time, it sounds like my kind of place (minus the fruity drinks. I like my alcohol to taste like alcohol).

If we can dream it, we can do it

Kimpossible is offline C-Ticket Holder
    You should definitely go to the Comedy Club when you have a chance. It's usually packed so you have to arrive early, but it's a blast!
    Now is the time. Now is the best time. Now is the best time of your life. Life is a prize. Live every minute. Open your eyes and watch how you win it. Yesterdays memories may sparkle and gleam. Tomorrow is still but a dream! Remember the past, but live for today. The whole world is watching and your in the parade. There's so much to cheer for, be glad you're here for it's the best time of your life!

WDW Donna is offline Much too far from the Magic :(
    Both the Comedy Club and the AC are alot of fun!! I don't know how many hours I have spent at both. If you go to the CC make sure you try to get a seat beside a phone(if they still do that) it is a way they get the audience into the show.
    My favourite room in the AC has always been the Mask Room. Although the main room is alot of fun too. We used to just hang out all evening and float from room to room. There is always something going on.
    Oh and by the way
    KUNGALOOSH
    Last edited by WDW Donna; 10-04-2005 at 08:01 PM.

EpcoT International Program June 21-January 21 1991
    Resorts we have tried;
    Yacht and Beach Club (our wedding)-1994
    All Star Movies -2004
    All Star Sports - 2006
    All Star Music Resort - 2008
    Coronado Springs -2009

KatieLuvsMickey is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I've read about both and can't wait to go in June! The Adventures Club seems like it will have a great atmosphere, I can't wait to experience that! And I love comedy so the Comedy Club is just a must! Any certain nights to definately go or any nights to defiantely avoid??

Katie
    i luv Tink!

SaraTheGreat is offline Ooo I can change this now!!!
    Maybe it's just me but I've always thought the Adventurer's Club was really dull. We only ever went there to have a place to sit down and talk. I did like the comedy club though.

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    I used to agree with you SaraTheGreat. I thought the only thing worth while at PI was the comedy club. However, if you really take the time to explore The Adventure's Club is really an amazing place and has a lot of hidden treasures.

PS...those Kongolushes really help add to the atmosphere (if you have enough of them )
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    I'm a big fan of the Comedy Warehouse. I prefer it on Thursday nights...

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    If you're there - DWT/MM Adventurer's Club meet during MouseFest on Wednesday night!!!

KUNGALOOSH!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Bigbro501 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I love the AC! It is a favorite place of Eric and I to just sit back, have a drink, and watch the craziness. It is a lot of fun if you got a group of people that you can hang out with, and it is a great place to make new friends.

I wasn't that impressed with the Comedy Warehouse. Maybe I went on an off night but it all seemed rushed and very forced to get laughs.

Sean

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Love the AC... it's the best for entertainment and a good drink..

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    I also dig the club, but mostly I admit it's since I kinda enjoy getting mistaken for a cast member.

(What can I say? A fedora and a two-day beard on the face and all of a sudden, I'm a CM...???)
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

byoung1521 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am
    I'm a big fan of the Comedy Warehouse. I prefer it on Thursday nights...
    Spoken like a Castmember, When I was CP back in 89, I spent so much time at the Adventurers club the the cast there thought I was one of them, just out of costume.
    Zappy Hour was a wonderful thing.
    "You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality."

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    I went for the first time to the Adventurer's Club for my birthday, and I'll be talking it in one of my upcoming articles for twentysomething disney (shameless plug, yes!)

Anyway, I LOVED it. Not only because they harassed my brother and my boyfriend, but I love the talking wall thing... I compare it to dinner theatre without food almost. :-) And the shows are different all night long!

Also Comedy Warehouse is basically Whose Line Is it Anyway themed. So I LOVED it. And they have popcorn. lol.

Now that I have an AP I'll be going a lot.

Maybe I'll have to come to the DWT meet Lou...
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives