Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Favorite WDW Nighttime Attraction

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Beyond the Parks Discuss Favorite Nighttime Attraction in the Vacation Planning forums; Um, so hitting the parks with the kids ALL day and crashing in your disney hotel room at 8 is not an option?...
    DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Um, so hitting the parks with the kids ALL day and crashing in your disney hotel room at 8 is not an option?
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

TalkingHands is offline A-Ticket holder
    Comedy Warehouse for me.
    WDW Sept 9-11, 2005

Lisbet

safarijen is offline A-Ticket holder
    i love Jellyrolls....over in the Boardwalk area, its tons of fun, and I never hear too much about it

Fantasmic! Still rules!
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

TXwHnIdY is offline B-Ticket Holder
    From a hicktown in Texas to one in Alabama
    I have to go with my all time favorite thing at the world-Wishes!!
    hey yall!

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'December 27, 2005 1:30:00 PM CST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=fuchsia>WDW Vacation and Capital One Bowl Countdown</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'New Years Wid The Mouse!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Lauren Ashley!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    I like Fantasmic because it is full of Live Action, Special Effects, Good Backing Sound Track and Fireworks etc!!!!

The only downside is getting in early enough to get a good spot!!!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    So many are good, ive practically almost cried at all the park shows. I do actually really like ToT at night. You are up so high, looking down at the park. You only have a few sec up there, but i love the view. I really want to take a picture up there but i doubt it would really work well bc of the drop happening so quickly after
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

hafrase is offline All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
    I picked Wishes for this one, because I love the music and the lights on the castle.... but the Main Street Electrical parade at WDW will probably always be my favorite, even though they have replaced it with the subpar SpectroMagic.
    You can dream, create, design, and build the most wonderful place in the world... but it requires people to make the dream a reality.
    ~Walt Disney

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    2 shows have brought me overwhelming emotion (and tears). The first was Wishes, and then most recently, Fantasmic. Fantasmic was amazing to me in that it was so unique. It was so many types of entertainment... and MAGIC!... all rolled into one really cool show. My only gripe with it is that there's usually only one showing a night and limited seating. I really hate that concept. I don't want to spend my last 2 hours in the park sitting on a metal bench, even if the show is awesome.

Wishes takes my vote, not just because I can do anything I want anywhere in the park up until showtime and still see the show from wherever I may be (although I do think it is best seen from the Plaza Rose Garden...), but also because it is the most amazing fireworks display I've ever seen, and fireworks to me are so much a part of Disney tha tI can't imagine the place without them. I remember very little from my first trip, as I was only three years old. But one thing I can remember is being scared by fireworks (they were too loud for my little ears). But ever since I was three, I've been associating fireworks with vacations to WDW, and vice versa. When I heard that Fantasy in the Sky was being given the hook, I was devastated... that is until I saw Wishes, bigger and better than FitS ever was, and with an amazingly catchy tune that I find myself singing all the way home.

Wishes gets my vote, with Fantasmic a close second. But I still really think MGM needs to bring back a nighttime show that everyone can see... not just those who want to sit around for 2 hours for it.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

rae! is offline D-Ticket Holder
    FANTASMIC

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Depends. What park am I in that night?

I love only one show, the show I'm watching at the time!
    They call me "Nana"

MrBear is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I went with Spectromagic. I really love the parades since the characters are pretty close and interact with the crowds.

DisneyPrincess2 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I like fantasmic.
    The Dreams Of Tomorrow Start With the Dreams Of Today

apirateslyf4me is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Fantasmic is my favorite.
    Josh

SaraTheGreat is offline Ooo I can change this now!!!
    I chose Wishes but has anybody seen the Remember dreams come true... Fireworks at Disneyland for the 50th anniversary. They are awesome!!!! I thought it was just going to be Wishes with a different title but nooooo. Part of it was the wishes song but they also had little snippets from a lot of the classic disney rides with fireworks and lights to match. Wow!!! It made me cry. Well wishes makes me cry too but this one really got me!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast