Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Favorite WDW Nighttime Attraction

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Beyond the Parks Discuss Favorite Nighttime Attraction in the Vacation Planning forums; My favorite is Wishes. I know this is not one of the choices, but The Jungle Cruise is a really different experience at night. If you have never done it, ...
    InStitches is offline Fastpass Holder
    Georgia, but wishing I were on the "Loveliest Village on the Plains!"
    My favorite is Wishes.
    I know this is not one of the choices, but The Jungle Cruise is a really different experience at night. If you have never done it, do it!

to the DWT family InStitches! I agree with you...the JC is great at night! We rode it for the first time at night 2 years ago when we were down there right before Christmas!

JEANYLASER is offline B-Ticket Holder

Cool

i voted on fantasmic because it is my favorate nightly attraction. But do you have any download of fantasmic.:mickey:
    Last edited by JEANYLASER; 12-03-2005 at 05:39 PM.
    JEANY SANCHEZ

DisneyGuy81 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Illumintaions is my favorite night time attraction.

Scott
    -Scott

The Happiest Place on Earth!!!

YachtPoly is offline Only Disney Could Do It
    Seeing Wishes was an unbelievable experience and is by far the best fireworks show Disney has ever produced...A great nighttime show, and a great way to end the day at the Magic Kingdom! I agree with InStitches about the Jungle Cruise at night, it is quite different than in daylight and is a great time! Another great nighttime attraction, of course, is Splash Mountain! Who doesn't love a trip down Chick-a-pin Hill in the dark!
    "You reach a point where you don't work for money." - Walt Disney

It's the truth. It's actual. Everything is satisfactual.

tjcoolgirl15 is offline I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner!
    I like to ride Big Thunder Mt. in the dark. Actually, that was my first roller coaster on Christmas Eve night, back in the day.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!
    Prince Charming, will you marry me?
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!

PrincessChelC is offline A-Ticket holder
    I picked Fantasmic! because it is just so wonderful to watch Disney magic in action!
    I am a Disney fanatic

Disney trips
    June '99- offsite
    May '01- Carribean Beach
    June '03- Coronado Springs
    June '05- Port Orleans Riverside

I'd rather be at Walt Disney World

My wonderful Disney family: Mom 40-ish , Brother-in-law Jon 34 , Sister Julie 26 , Sister Annie 16, Me 15

QT3.14 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I picked Wishes. I know all the words to Wishes music even though I don't have the soundtrack. I sing it for weeks after a visit to Disney. But, Spectromagic is a very close second for me. I love them both to death and hope they never take them away.
    I've never seen Fantasmic so I don't know what I think about that. We almost saw it once. But my parents decided they didn't want to wait any longer for it to start.
    Also, it's sooo cool, my parents have pictures of Main Street Electrical Parade from before I was born, and they gave them to me. How cool is that? Maybe one of these days, I'll post them for all to see. They are really good pictures.
    As far as attractions at night, Jungle Cruise is so different and cool at night. Our family did it this last time we went and it was so cool. The skipper guy told me to be the captain so I drove (yeah, drove) the boat the whole way. So I can say that I worked at Disney World. Which is, by the way, my dream. To someday work there. Also, the TTA is awesome at night. If I think of any other cool rides at night, I'll post them.

(just a side note. I tried to insert more smilies in my message but my computer wouldn't let me.)
    My wonderful Disney mom and I want to live in Disney World, or at least really close to it.

I can't wait to be at Disney World!!!!

We are going in March 2006!!

There's a wocket in my pocket!!

I love nighttime at Disney World!!!!

My best friend and I love Tinker Bell!

buccool is offline See my avatar. You know you love him
    I gotta pick test track
    Remember without Disneyland there would be no mr.toad FOREVER
    for belle and her fight

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    I love to see Illuminations someday. After watching History channel and Travel channel, the show seems to be very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by jarmitc2032
    I love to see Illuminations someday. After watching History channel and Travel channel, the show seems to be very interesting.
    Jarod, you've never seen Illuminations??? You must make it a priority on your next trip!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    I said Fantasmic. I like them all though, it is a hard choice!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

disneygurl213 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I actually like riding splash mountain & TOT @ nite... but 4 a show, I LOVE Wishes

The Magic still lives

gypsy_dancer is offline As far as I'm concerned, you needn't worry about your old heel
    I don't need you to shelter and protect me
    i love fantasmic! i think its a wonderful show at nightime to me and my family everytime we go to MGM we will always stay afterwords to see the show
    "We're pals, right?"
    "Right"
    "And we'll always be together, right?"
    Vmk name : Acevitani

" I'm gonna be a mighty king"
    So enemies beware!

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    I chose other because I have many...
    For a show, my list is Fantasmic, then Wishes, then Illuminations, then the Electrical Parade. Those are about the only ones I remember seeing.
    Attractions are- BTMR (you HAVE to ride it at sunset) Jungle Cruise (its just so different than day time!) TOT, Everest (even though I didn't go on it at night, I know I would like it!) and so many more.
    So I chose other, because EVERYTHING is different at night.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast