Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Favorite WDW Nighttime Attraction

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Beyond the Parks Discuss Favorite Nighttime Attraction in the Vacation Planning forums; hmm...id say Splash Mountain and BTMRR (i like the burning shed at night) but i want to check out that "Kiss Goodnight" after Wishes or w/e. i heard its really ...
    ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough
    hmm...id say Splash Mountain and BTMRR (i like the burning shed at night)

but i want to check out that "Kiss Goodnight" after Wishes or w/e. i heard its really good so im gonna wait when i go back in August
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    well if we were talking about nighttime ride attraction
    i would say BTMRR but if we are talking about sights i would have to say either spaceship earth or cinderella castle
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    BTMRR is my favorite too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, my other fave is Maelstrom, because when you go up to the top and switch tracks, its dark and it seems like you would fall into thin air
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

Granny is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Fantasmic....hands down! Wishes is excellent as well but something about the Fantasmic theatre setting, the animations on the water spray, the boats of characters, the music, and of course it puts Mickey in his rightful place on top of the world!
    Granny (Yep, I really am a guy)

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    I love Fantasmic but have never seen Wishes so I can compare the two. What time is Wishes at?
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed

Kari+Sam=Holly is offline A-Ticket holder
    I had to go with wishes on this one. Just for the warm gushy feeling you get, especially when tink come out. I got the same feeling the first time I saw the electrical parade but unfortuanatly that is only in California. I didn't get the same feeling with Spectromagic, but that might be because I was separated from my family for the parade.

Mouse is offline I'm In Disney!!!
    WISHES! All time favorite fire work show.
    MOUSE

tomwdwrach is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thats a hard question i dont have a clue i mean i argued for ages with my girlfriend about what was best and i say wishes for the sentimental value and the emotional feeling you get but then i change my opinion to illuminations. The feeling when you get when you leave Epcot with the song "promise" playing after a great day its second to none.However you then have fantasmic which is an incredible elaborate show so its to hard to say.

alalune042 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I voted cirque. I was one of the two! I'm surprised...
    NADIA

a dream is a wish your heart makes

Zar333 is offline A-Ticket holder
    My vote went to the Adventuer's club, because I just really dig the atmosphere there, and the actors do a great job with their characters.

However unofficially I would say it was going to the big AMC theatre in Downtown Disney. My brother and I went back to Disneyworld by ourselves for the first time since going with the folks twice when we were little (22 and 24 now). So looking for things to do at night we found that the AMC theatre was empty, comfortable, and had some great films, like Good Night and Good Luck and the fastest Indian. We eneded up going there three nights during our week long trip.

DONALD2210 is offline A-Ticket holder

Cool

Wishes is so awesome. Gosh it is magical. I love it.

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    I would say BTMRR, obviously Wishes and Illuminations are amazing at night (but thats the only time they are shown). I had heard about how great BTMRR was at night and had to give it a try, I couldnt agree more. Completely different at night!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

SuperStarKerri is offline It's all good.
    Fantasmic! all the way!

Spectromagic Parade would be my second choice.
    Love, Kerri

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I voted for Wishes, but I have spent MANY an evening at the Adventurer's Club. KUNGALOOSH!!!

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

Hypermommy is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by devkxl View Post
    the adventurers club is at pleasure island which is really fun even with kids
    I would only take kids if it were very, very early in the night. Alcohol is served at the AC and as the night goes on the jokes and conversations get more and more.... "adult". That said, I voted for it becuase I LOVE going to the Adventurers Club!!! Even though it's the same basic show night to night, the different people that are there make it sooo much fun!!
    Hypermommy

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast