Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Beyond the Parks Discuss Partying at WDW in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by sparky i feel the best place for the babes is right here, DisneyWorldTrivia.com.....just ask Tink, Stacy and Deb!!! Hee Hee! what did this turn into an online ...
    dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky
    i feel the best place for the babes is right here, DisneyWorldTrivia.com.....just ask Tink, Stacy and Deb!!! Hee Hee!
    what did this turn into an online dating service?

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Ok, I have a bit to add to the World Showcase thing: I've done drinks around the world a couple of times & every time I always see another group doing it as well. It's a great way to meet folks!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    me and my wife went to Pleasure Island and hated it. we're in our twenties, but I think we're used to different sorts of clubs than they have there. we usually hang out (at home) in bars that have 2 or 3 different bands playing a night and who are playing original music (not covers). you won't find that at Pleasure Island. it's geared more towards what a lot of folks call the "lowest common denominator" type people. I'll get more into why we didn't like Pleasure Island in my trip report (shameless plug) when I get to that day/night.

I would suggest the World Showcase if it didn't close so early. around here, the bars don't close, so we don't even leave the house till around midnite. can't do that with World Showcase.

I guess if your main goal is to score some young females on Disney property, then Pleasure Island would be your best bet. it just wasn't our cup of tea. at all.

If we can dream it, we can do it

Quote Originally Posted by the7thAve
    me and my wife went to Pleasure Island and hated it. we're in our twenties, but I think we're used to different sorts of clubs than they have there. we usually hang out (at home) in bars that have 2 or 3 different bands playing a night and who are playing original music (not covers). you won't find that at Pleasure Island. it's geared more towards what a lot of folks call the "lowest common denominator" type people. I'll get more into why we didn't like Pleasure Island in my trip report (shameless plug) when I get to that day/night.

I would suggest the World Showcase if it didn't close so early. around here, the bars don't close, so we don't even leave the house till around midnite. can't do that with World Showcase.

I guess if your main goal is to score some young females on Disney property, then Pleasure Island would be your best bet. it just wasn't our cup of tea. at all.
    wow.... local bar rat trying something new.... hmmm... maybe you should go back to your local bar where i'm sure everyone knows your name.... and they are always glad you came.....

yeah, pleasure island is a **** of a lot of fun.....

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    wow.... local bar rat trying something new.... hmmm... maybe you should go back to your local bar where i'm sure everyone knows your name.... and they are always glad you came.....

yeah, pleasure island is a **** of a lot of fun.....

ouch. I don't know how that was meant, but believe me, bad music and cover bands are nothing "new" to me. it's something you can find in any town anywhere. I guess I was expecting something more original from Disney (and yes, we tried the Adventurer's Club).

sorry if I didn't like your favorite thing in the world, but last I checked this thread was looking for people's opinions on where to go to "party" at Disney. I can appreciate that a lot of people like Pleasure Island. In fact, most people do and most people like the types of clubs that can be found there, which is why they are there; because MOST people like it. we didn't. big deal.

If we can dream it, we can do it

Quote Originally Posted by the7thAve
    ouch. I don't know how that was meant, but believe me, bad music and cover bands are nothing "new" to me. it's something you can find in any town anywhere. I guess I was expecting something more original from Disney (and yes, we tried the Adventurer's Club).

sorry if I didn't like your favorite thing in the world, but last I checked this thread was looking for people's opinions on where to go to "party" at Disney. I can appreciate that a lot of people like Pleasure Island. In fact, most people do and most people like the types of clubs that can be found there, which is why they are there; because MOST people like it. we didn't. big deal.
    fine not to like something.... but disney bashing.. yeah, not my thing... you are on a disney site...

and everyone has an opinion... that was mine.. sorry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12