Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Beyond the Parks Discuss Sea World's Believe in the Vacation Planning forums; Has anyone else seen this? To be honest, I hated it. I just saw it for the first time last night, and there are few stunts with the animals as ...
    Kimpossible is offline C-Ticket Holder

Sea World's Believe

Has anyone else seen this? To be honest, I hated it. I just saw it for the first time last night, and there are few stunts with the animals as there used to be, and the show is basically all about trainers. Two elements of the show ONLY feature the trainers in the water, too! While I thought the old show was getting old, I'll take it any day over this one. Plus, the night show is now completely gone (which was my favorite) in favor of Believe.
    Now is the time. Now is the best time. Now is the best time of your life. Life is a prize. Live every minute. Open your eyes and watch how you win it. Yesterdays memories may sparkle and gleam. Tomorrow is still but a dream! Remember the past, but live for today. The whole world is watching and your in the parade. There's so much to cheer for, be glad you're here for it's the best time of your life!

dxer07002 is offline Fastpass Holder
    saw the commericals.. thought it was Disney-like... and the name BELIEVE.... makes one thing of Disney...
    TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
    BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    interesting. i loved the old show, but if they only make it about the trainers, then it seems pointless to me.
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dxer07002
    saw the commericals.. thought it was Disney-like... and the name BELIEVE.... makes one thing of Disney...
    Sadly, if you look at their two newest shows, they are both centered on the entertainment aspect the trainers or actors provide and not the animals. Sea World isn't Disney, and that isn't meant to be an insult at all. When you have magnificent powerful animals that no other park in Orlando has, show them off to people as just that. Don't hide them behind a woman swinging around as a parrot (remind you of Lion King?) or a 5-minute video of a kid wanting to be a trainer. People go to Disney for that kind of entertainment because that's their expertise. Since Sea World's is animals, they should be playing to that advantage.
    Now is the time. Now is the best time. Now is the best time of your life. Life is a prize. Live every minute. Open your eyes and watch how you win it. Yesterdays memories may sparkle and gleam. Tomorrow is still but a dream! Remember the past, but live for today. The whole world is watching and your in the parade. There's so much to cheer for, be glad you're here for it's the best time of your life!

Bigbro501 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I saw it a couple weeks ago. The last time I was at Sea World was 2002. I thought the show was much better. Believe did seem to focus more on a story and the trainers. I still bought a whale tail...lol. I had more fun this year in Sea World at beer tasting...lol

Sean
    Keep Swimming...Swimming...Swimming

brianjoe is offline B-Ticket Holder
    we saw the show on june 1st
    it was ok it had been 10 years sents we had been to sea world
    the prices at the park real high , more than at disney
    i know they are all high
    but it will be 10 more years b4 we go back
    no matter where u you go there you are going to the world in june 2012

Quote Originally Posted by brianjoe
    we saw the show on june 1st
    it was ok it had been 10 years sents we had been to sea world
    the prices at the park real high , more than at disney
    i know they are all high
    but it will be 10 more years b4 we go back
    The prices have increased at Sea World, but they aren't any higher than Disney's unless you count Dine with Shamu. I do have to say that the QUALITY of their food increased greatly with the Waterfront opening.

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    i loved the old shows...
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

tomwdwrach is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by dxer07002 View Post
    I completely agree and i even said that to the person sat next to me during the show. The dolphin show Blue Horizons and the Pets Ahoy shows were both better then this. I arent saying it wasnt a good show i just expected more from this show.