Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Beyond the Parks Discuss Mouse Surplus in the Vacation Planning forums; I went to their old warehouse before the move and it was amazing to see some of the stuff in there. You have to be willing to do a little ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    I went to their old warehouse before the move and it was amazing to see some of the stuff in there. You have to be willing to do a little hunting, but you can find some cool stuff they don't sell online.

FYI - take note that now there is a MouseSurplus and SurplusKingdom - each was once a co-owner of the "original" MouseSurplus.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

hgraber is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Good to know. Thanks Lou!
    I believe in Happily Ever Afters.

Timbo is offline Fastpass Holder
    I'm planning to go this Saturday...they're having some sort of special event.
    Check out my blog or MySpace.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    May I assume you have to provide your own transportation for getting your purchase home? I'll need some furniture when I get back next year, and it would be fun to pick something up from the Orlando warehouse. I doubt I'll have a truck to move anything, however.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

hgraber is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by mini-V View Post
    May I assume you have to provide your own transportation for getting your purchase home? I'll need some furniture when I get back next year, and it would be fun to pick something up from the Orlando warehouse. I doubt I'll have a truck to move anything, however.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure you'll need your own transportation, even if they do offer shipping I bet it would be much cheaper to just rent a small Uhaul for $25 for a few hours. I know they have some REALLY nice furniture and accessories from the Animal Kingdom Lodge and Wilderness Lodge (not my style, but if it was I'd jump on those!) I just bought an armoire from the Grand Californian at Disneyland. Long story, but I finally got it last week and I LOVE it! It is incredibly well constructed which means it's REALLY heavy (at least 300 lbs without the TV and mini-bar!) and realistically takes about 4 guys to carry-especially up stairs! At $304, it was a great deal to have a piece of Disney in my home. Plus, who else has a mini-bar? Good Luck and make sure to tell us about it!
    I believe in Happily Ever Afters.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I think it would be awesome to have some furniture in my family room from any of the resorts at WDW. Boy, you've got me thinking now! I will definitely be back to this post with pictures of any acquisitions.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

InStitches is offline Fastpass Holder
    Georgia, but wishing I were on the "Loveliest Village on the Plains!"
    How cool! This is the first I have ever heard of it. I'll check out the website.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12