Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Beyond the Parks Discuss Possibly taking a trip with a group... in the Vacation Planning forums; We wanted to go to Orlando and Tampa. But can't decide on which one to go to, so why not both? The thing I wanted to know was, are there ...
    Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney

Possibly taking a trip with a group...

We wanted to go to Orlando and Tampa. But can't decide on which one to go to, so why not both? The thing I wanted to know was, are there shuttles in the Disney area(not necessarily Disney transportation) that can take you to the Busch Gardens area?!
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I think there may only be a taxi service, but I'm not really sure. You will PAY for a taxi!!

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Now that I think about it, Mears Motor Shuttle may have vans that will take you. Ask a travel agent, they should be able to tell you.

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    Depending on where you stay there would be a bus there, but you wouldn't be near disney grounds at all. The only sure way I know is a taxi or public buses if you are in the right location. Definitely talk to a travel agent.
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

Quote Originally Posted by Minnie_Mouse007 View Post
    We wanted to go to Orlando and Tampa. But can't decide on which one to go to, so why not both? The thing I wanted to know was, are there shuttles in the Disney area(not necessarily Disney transportation) that can take you to the Busch Gardens area?!

Elyse...talk to Rich and Ann about this. I know that they took some type of bus transportation to Busch Gardens from their DTD hotel. If I remember correctly I think Rich said that had to get to a mall to catch the bus or something along those lines. I'll PM him a link to this thread.

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnie_Mouse007 View Post

Hello there, Elsye.

I don't know about Orlando itself, but I know when we went to Busch, we had to make our way to the Orlando Premium Outlets (there are other pickup points) just on the edge of WDW near DTD.
    We picked a leaflet up for that in our hotel. All we had to was call the number on the leaflet and reserve our places on the coach. As for the cost, for us it was free becasue of the tickets we had - 5 Park Orland Flex Ticket. I don't know what the cost is otherwise
    I am sure that they will be able to help and advise you at the hotel you are staying at. There must also be other companies going to Tampa too with it being a popular place.

Going back to Orlando, Are there 'Lynx' buses which go there from TTC? I don't know - I just vaguely remember seeing them.

Sorry I can't help anymore!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney