Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Blue Prints Table Discuss New Project! The Vmk Playhouse (Preview Pics) in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; I ask you all to recall the early days of VMK. Way back when theatres started popping up all along the guest room list. Unfortunately, none of these performance spaces ...
    DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on

New Project! The Vmk Playhouse (Preview Pics)

I ask you all to recall the early days of VMK. Way back when theatres started popping up all along the guest room list. Unfortunately, none of these performance spaces ever got off the ground because of the lack of true commitment. I, myself, built a theatre long ago but didn't have the right commitment with me. Many months later, I have started this undertaking again realizing that I have a world full of commitment right here at the DWT forums!

So, I ask of you all to help me with my latest project, The VMK Playhouse! Here, we will be rehearsing and performing scenes from some of Broadways greatest shows including, Be Our Guest from Beauty and the Beast, Circle of Life from the Lion King, Chim Chim Cheree from Mary Poppins. And don't forget, of course the classic, non-Disney Broadway scenes like Defying Gravity from Wicked, 42nd Street from 42nd Street :P, Statues and Stories from The Light in the Piazza, and many more!

What I need, specifically is builders. I will be looking for actors in the near future, however, there is a room left to be completed and a few rooms that need some updating. So, without furthur adue, let me give you a quick tour.

The VMK Play House

The Main Lobby
    Here guests will take in the sights and grandeur of the great playhouses that grace the Great White Way currently. There are also going to be many pictures on display of the actors in the current performance the theatre houses. The beauty of the main lobby is only a prelude of what is to come.
    (Yet to be fully completed)

The Theatre
    Here, audience members will take in the breath-taking performances of some of their favorite Broadway musicals! The stage is anything a VMK actor would want. With trick-or-treat bags serving as the floor-lights, the stage offers a lot of space to create the sets of their dreams including teleporters leading to the wings..
    (Completed? You tell me)

The Wings
    It is here where all the actors will move on/off-stage during the performance when directed. It offers a multitude of entrances onto the stage for dramatic entrances and can be easily changed to fit the entry needed.
    (Yet to be built)

There are also other rooms that can be built I just haven't thought of them yet. SO, tell me your ideas and if you're up for it.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

vmkplayer is offline <3 ragdollaye
    what room needs to be built still?

i might build but i am not sure if i can...
    Kingdom Keepers forever!!

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    Nice idea dude, love the whole theater aspect of it. Very well put together. I wish you good luck with this.
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

The Wings still need to be built. I don't know what room to use though

well the wing rooms could be really any room unless you have something in mind. the rooms i have are

Everest
    undersea room
    that stage room
    space room
    home sweet home room
    and something else i cant remember tho...

I can buy any room that you might need and i have a good amount of furniture

ok well i just bought the Briar Patch room for the wings and installed some teleporters, so let me know when you're on and I'll friend request you

i wont be on till this week end not sure what time yet.. i will pm you tomorrow when i get on