Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Blue Prints Table Discuss vWDW in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; For those of you interested in building exact and detailed versions of Walt Disney World, come sign up. We are going for the most authentic version of Walt Disney World ...
    ozzietropics is offline B-Ticket Holder

vWDW

For those of you interested in building exact and detailed versions of Walt Disney World, come sign up.

We are going for the most authentic version of Walt Disney World virtually possible. Every park, ride, attraction, show (theatres), and shops (trade rooms with themes).

Requirements:
    1. Be able to see maps and images, and translate them to VMK items. Like the orange juice commercial "As close to the [grove] as you can get"
    2. Don't use these projects for recognition, but for fun, and to look around and explore.
    3. Use quality items in room building. I'm not saying to dump all of your rare into this, but we would like to see that you did something to do it.

For more information, please PM me.

NOTE: We are not trying in any way to rival with the VMK Masterminds, VDP Comany, or any other Virtual Walt Disney World project. This is not for recognition. This is to create an accurate representation.

For WDW Lovers Only!

vmkplayer is offline <3 ragdollaye
    sounds fun but i dont have much rare..
    Kingdom Keepers forever!!