Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Blue Prints Table Discuss The "Walt Disney World Book" Mansion*! in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; Inspired by Snuggie and a "teleport" room she's involved in, I introduce to you, The Walt Disney World Book Mansion* (mansion subject to change) !! Stitch has taken the liberty ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

The "Walt Disney World Book" Mansion*!

Inspired by Snuggie and a "teleport" room she's involved in, I introduce to you, The Walt Disney World Book Mansion* (mansion subject to change) !!

Stitch has taken the liberty of creating DWT's "teleport" room! It's a room that in time, will have mass teleports inside that will link you to other DWT member rooms! If you are interested in linking your room to the Mansion*, you'll need to buy a teleporter (I predict coffins will be choice, seeing they're less space taking) and you'll need to get in touch with Stitch as she owns the teleporter room.

I had no intention on making a room which worked out well, because when I decided it was time, I had 7,000+ credits! I recomend having at least 2,000 credits before bold choices are made on your room. Mainly because the exchange rate when you sell something back to VMK is terrible! I've made this mistake with some space couches that just don't fit right in a dungeon setting lol! Now I either got to be patient and hope someone will trade for them, or sell them back at 30 credits a piece (I paid 250 a piece)! So if there's any advice I could give in room building, take the time to see how other rooms are looking, and let your credits mount up.. that way most or all items available to buy will be in your range.

Good luck and hope to be in your VMK room real soon!

A big Thanks to Stitch for her efforts..
    Last edited by Tampa; 06-30-2005 at 10:14 PM.

snuggie is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I am honored to be the inspiration here.

Stitch I will give you one of my teleporters to connect to my spooky room----so I will look ya!!

King_Mickey is offline A-Ticket holder
    i will do that. now to contact stitch

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    You can also look for Dizneydame and give it to her. Please do not give them to Mindy (my VMK user name). I have created a new character that ones the room. Once my name is approved, I'll post it.

soon my rooms should be connected I gave my one teleporter to Patinthehat and be on the lookout TriviaBook!!
    Last edited by snuggie; 07-03-2005 at 11:57 AM.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    we should have that in by tomorrow, snuggie! sorry for the delay. I crashed & then she crashed and then I had to go before trading it yesterday.

Anyone else who would like to link in, you are more than welcome! Coffins are the preferred transporters because they take up less room, but we'll do our best to work with everyone.

So far, from the main teleport room you can get to rooms belonging to Stitch, Jacknife, me, and Tampa, and soon snuggie. Plus, use the teacup to get to the Gardens - our very own party room.

I'm now on as both Dizneydame (with a z) and PatintheHat (technically owner of the Gardens, but it's for all of us).
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

My two names are Mindy, owner of Stitch's Tiki Lounge (Where the party will be tomorrow) and TriviaBook, owner of the WDW TriviaBook Teleport Room (where all the teleports are).

Welcome to the teleport Room

Here is a screen shot of the teleport room. I located it in Louland to honor Lou.

I have written where each teleport leads. When a lot of changes have been made, I'll update the picture.

If you want to link your room to here, please give a teleporter to TriviaBook, Patinthehat, or Dizneydame. Mindy can not take any teleporters (it's too hard to give it to my alter ego).

Let me know if you have any questions. Oh and the girl in the picture in the purple is TriviaBook.

Thanks for the update!! I am logged into VMK now if anyone is around

Pat and I just left..but I did get your teleporter placed before we left.

thanks!!

There has been a small change in the teleport room. Tampa's coffin has been moved next to snuggies, so it can be seen a little better.

I appreciate that girl ty.

Sorry I couldn't stay in the game...but I had to go write a poem for class tomorrow.

it's ok.. I've been trying to trade off excess stuff I got in a trading room I made.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast