Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Blue Prints Table Discuss ~~<!!NEW GAME LAUNCH!!>~~ in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; Well after weeks of testing, trial and error, the time and waiting has finally paid off. A game has been made in VMK for the likes of this paticular group. ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

~~<!!NEW GAME LAUNCH!!>~~

Well after weeks of testing, trial and error, the time and waiting has finally paid off. A game has been made in VMK for the likes of this paticular group. A game that is actually late due to the competitive room judgins going on, but it worked out well for the creators, to give the game that final touch..

CrashBunny And I are proud to present to you..

The Think You Know Disney Game!

That's right folks, We've made an extensive game room network consisting of every possible room that's available (minus the safari tent and the pirate prison which is not ye available). We've made the game basic and a free for all to where there's no candle lighting to chime in, no racing across the room to be first, just plain old, who guessed first! Question games to find out exactly, who knows Disney the best! The gaming will be as followed:

One right answer is worth one point.

* Firework pins awarded to 5 point rounds (which might not be as rare as the pin )

* Choice pick in the Pirate's Treasures Cave for 3 point rounds

* Mystery prize/Pin prize awarded for 1 point rounds

So as you can see, it's a pretty fun game, with sweet.. awesome, prizes but most importantly, it shows who truly knows, Disney! But try to be early, penny press machines and turnstiles go like flapjacks! Join us during:

Mon, Wed, And Fri's (when available) from 8:00 pm est to 10:00pm est

What's the big deal you ask? Well first off, if you're connected to the TriviaBook Teleporter Mansion, then you already have VIP access to each and every room, along with the treasure room! Feel free to use them as so, giving your own prizes of course, as this worked well for people long after we left the room. But the big effort here, is get us all together, get on each others friend's lists, and get our teleporters all together!

I hope to see more of you in the game!

(don't think I don't check yall's rooms time to time.. and I like what Jacknife's got going on with his rooms )

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    I would be there right now, but I can't enter. I went to the Contact Us and it told me to re-install Shockwave, which I did and I still can't enter.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    sorry Hillo
    i have been having real bad lag time problems

guess i wont re-install shockwave

need to clean my pc a little i guess

let us know when you can get back on

mickeymaster is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I use to play in that room all the time, even when nobody was there lol. My VMK name was wdwrox
    Man has a Dream, and thats a start...

I remember you!

and was? No more wdwrox?

Quote Originally Posted by mickeymaster
    I use to play in that room all the time, even when nobody was there lol. My VMK name was wdwrox
    was?

i still have you on my friends list

you can come back

trekty is offline A-Ticket holder
    My VMK name is trekty. I would love to see this room & play the new game!

Welcome Trekty!!!

If you see the game name on the guest room list (in all capital words) then that's us!

I still can't get in.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

sorry have you tried contracting anyone else? - on the VMK site

you want me to look for something for you?

No, I thought about sending them a letter under the I have another problem or whatever category, but it takes them forever to get to those.
    - Hillary

plus you're not missing much.. I'm gathering Firework Pins from my alternate accounts to have stock nice and ready and still have some for rare trades I occasionally come across.

Was fun doing some liquid pop though with you the other nite.. in our "Rave'r pants"!

I would but ever since I,ve started school and football I havent had much time to be on the computer, the time i do have i spend on here, but I use to love that room! After i finished the hidden mickey challenge I would get on just to go to the "Think You Know Disney Room?" It was the only trivia room on Vmk that was actually challenging. I recognized Crashbunny's name from the boards, but I couldnt think of anyone way to tell you guys lol. It always ended up...hey are you guys from ###.

just mention the book site and we'll know what you mean

O ok lol I tried to give so many clues, but they all ended up edited. I was shocked when i found out that Ranch and Tampa was the same person. lol

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast