Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Blue Prints Table Discuss ~~<The White Rabbit Game>~~ in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; A simple game I've put together that uses teleporters to pass winner's ropes! tonight's prizes: Penny Press Machines!...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

~~<The White Rabbit Maze>~~

A simple game I've put together that uses teleporters to pass winner's ropes!

tonight's prizes: Penny Press Machines!
    Last edited by Tampa; 10-09-2005 at 10:15 AM.

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    hmm, should you update this with your Reloaded version Tampa? lol

great game, all should play!

LOL boy am I late eh?

But check this out.. tonight right after Doug said bye.. some dude won and I gave him a space outfit part. He freaked out.. said he'd tell his friends.. one of them came and asked if the prizes were true.. I was like yup.. and then the friend proceeds to win The White Rabbit Maze (a maze that has taken most winners over a day to win) in a matter of minutes. Now I believe these were two seperate people, but I also believe the one who won fair had went room to room with his friend and showed him the way...

Well for such obvious cheating, I gave him a blue philharmagic chair (pretty handsome for a cheater I'd say) and after recieving it he freaked out. I was like get out now (with a room full of waiting mazers how embarassing) so they both report me and they end up fighting over the matter who cares..

then someone else finally broke down in their desire for a space suit part and said I'm reporting you, there's no way to win lol (antiriku I think he was).. I was like plz do. oh and your "band" (I don't tolerate bad publicity in my pad)..

So now I'm mad right.. I throw the gold rope at the door and wait for a possible winner in the maze and here comes.. you guessed it, VMK Staff.. The same one that I thought judged my room last night no less! He came in like "What's the trouble in here".. I said kids can't win so they go crazy or they show others the path and I'm not made of Space Bubbles (helmets)! After a chat he ended with, "Ya dude I totally understand." But I say I thought he (VMK_Lion) judged me for a best guest room possibility because I had chance to ask him about it. He said he only takes care of problems! Which means I must have been reported last night too by kids who can't solve a maze!

can anyone say OMG OMG??

or better yet.. R.I.P. Rabbit?

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    No way! They can't get rid of your maze because some stupid kids are ******.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

no it's not them.. Like I said, this maze takes forever and literally, a day to accomplish.. which means I pretty much have to sit in the maze lobby for long hours if I commit to opening... and that brings out the crazies.

I think what I might need to do is convert the two mazes into three, using the last rooms of each maze and connection them as another maze.. bue an extreme maze. Not sure yet.

Well I certainly appreciate all the hard work you do. I could never even do anything like that.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    LOL boy am I late eh?

But check this out.. tonight right after Doug said bye.. some dude won and I gave him a space outfit part. He freaked out.. said he'd tell his friends.. one of them came and asked if the prizes were true.. I was like yup.. and then the friend proceeds to win The White Rabbit Maze (a maze that has taken most winners over a day to win) in a matter of minutes. Now I believe these were two seperate people, but I also believe the one who won fair had went room to room with his friend and showed him the way...

Well for such obvious cheating, I gave him a blue philharmagic chair (pretty handsome for a cheater I'd say) and after recieving it he freaked out. I was like get out now (with a room full of waiting mazers how embarassing) so they both report me and they end up fighting over the matter who cares..

then someone else finally broke down in their desire for a space suit part and said I'm reporting you, there's no way to win lol (antiriku I think he was).. I was like plz do. oh and your "band" (I don't tolerate bad publicity in my pad)..

So now I'm mad right.. I throw the gold rope at the door and wait for a possible winner in the maze and here comes.. you guessed it, VMK Staff.. The same one that I thought judged my room last night no less! He came in like "What's the trouble in here".. I said kids can't win so they go crazy or they show others the path and I'm not made of Space Bubbles (helmets)! After a chat he ended with, "Ya dude I totally understand." But I say I thought he (VMK_Lion) judged me for a best guest room possibility because I had chance to ask him about it. He said he only takes care of problems! Which means I must have been reported last night too by kids who can't solve a maze!

can anyone say OMG OMG??

or better yet.. R.I.P. Rabbit?

Please don't kill the Rabbit
    you worked so hard on that and all the others and each one of them has been wonderful

Poor sweetie - you thought they were coming to judge the game
    I dont blame you if you shut it down , but don't let a few morons spoil it for everyone else ok?

we all can be screeners at the front of the game - or bouncers
    like in well you know what i mean.... I'm sure we all can take turns doing that

Mickey and scores seem to be sooooooo good at being greeters
    We can all do it ....
    anything to help (sorry if i'm volunteering everyone else )

I would help if I am ever on when you are there.

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Joey -

What ever I can do to help - just say the word.

Perhaps, you can have a friend stationed in each of the maze rooms to report any cheaters - and warn them that no prizes will be awarded for following/cheating...

Whatever you figure out - let me know - I am happy to help in any way...

Joanne
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

lol i was just thinking about that idea too friend

station each on of us in each of the maze rooms, or at least a couple in the most difficult rooms. That way we can just sit there and catch cheaters in their tracks. It would work. they wouldn't even know we were on the lookout for cheaters so it's like undercover work...

what ya think?

i think it works

i thought so

how do you know they are cheating? Like telling others the way to go?
    Or getting on a new name and playing again?

both it looks like ....

seems like it, and i've noticed, cheaters like to brag the fact that they're cheating to other players

such as:

"I already played this maze too nite on another account."

ya, pretty dumb

still think that we could all stop the cheaters

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast