Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Blue Prints Table Discuss VMK Gaming Network! (DWT's are VIP) in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; Well most of you know now a small handfull of us DWT's have gotten together night after night in VMK and hung out, played games, gone to the parks to ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

VMK Gaming Network! (DWT's are VIP)

Well most of you know now a small handfull of us DWT's have gotten together night after night in VMK and hung out, played games, gone to the parks to experience this new "attraction" and now, I have new updates I'm happy to bring you in what we've done!

The Think You Know Disney Game

CrashBunny and I started this game building venture with making every available VMK room into a "free for all" Trivia Gaming room (Tent room yet be organized ) with the exception of the Pirate Prison, all complete with a passage to a Pirate's Treasures Cavern for sweet prize winners! A great success in it's time for sure. But with the building of brand new game ideas, these rooms have become neglected and sadly enough, rarely used. When the game is open though look for Crashbunny, DCSMickeyMan, DizPinFriend, Hillo, and myself to host for you the most fun you will ever have in VMK while learning Disney! (and showing us you know already!)

update: Look for DCSMickeyMan's new Trivia room addition!!

The White Rabbit Maze

Two huge mazes that start from one lobby, each having their own themes. Click the Tea Cups to go on a voyage to "Find The White Rabbit" although, beware of the briar patch, it's hard to get through!!
    The entire game consists of eleven rooms with two of them used as a dead end forests. Click your way through different teleporters to get back to the "Winners Lounge" that lies within the start lobby for a "Sweet Prize"! It's not an easy accomplishment so make sure you have time to spare to win your prize and hang out in the lounge!

Poster Face Space Race

A space race the requires an extreme amount of skill in mouse clicking and teleporting! Just when you think you've won, you're losing! Good luck Space Racers and don't forget wait for the go (or candle if I'm hosting alone), and put your face in The Posters to win!!

The Haunted Hat Game

Hosted by our very own DougMcNuggit (DCSMickeyMan), and the newest addition to the gaming network, this is a challenging game to see how fast you are, and how many hats you have! Wear the hat Doug wears first to get closer to your awesome prize! Come to watch a funny game or come to play but if you do, make sure your hat collection is extensive to be an extreme competitor!!

Visit us Friday night if you can by searching in the VMK search box, "Hat, Think, Rabbit, and Poster".. I haven't tried all three, being I can't be in three of my rooms at once , but this search should bring up one of the rooms if they are occupied. Again, come friday to join a new gaming teleport room I plan on building that will give you complete access to all the rooms above (if your connected to the DWT Mansion, you're already hooked up!) and if your DWT, I will provide you a teleport link!

Last edited by Tampa; 10-04-2005 at 09:25 PM.

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    what do you mean by:

update: Look for DCSMickeyMan's new Trivia room addition!

?? i was under the impression my own trivia room was opened long ago!!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    well considering the age of the exsisting Trivia Network, your cool room is the latest, and newest addition.

That and I wanted to plug ya in there as I posted this advertisment all across the VMK boards.

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    kk lol awesome, it's fine, just wondering

btw, thx about the plug for the Hat Game!! way cool!