Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Blue Prints Table Discuss ~~<Poster Face Space Race>~~ in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; Another game brought to you by Ranch Inc.. we bring you.. -Poster Face Space Race-!!! Here's the lobby: Any DWT'r that swings by already has an exclusive VIP pass to ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

~~<Poster Face Space Race>~~

Another game brought to you by Ranch Inc.. we bring you.. -Poster Face Space Race-!!!

Here's the lobby:

Any DWT'r that swings by already has an exclusive VIP pass to this unoffically private race pad! What does that mean? As for now, no on else can race on my track except Triviateers of Team Trivia from DisneyWorldTrivia.com (and a very small number of those on our lists). lol

Why? As a team (Crash, Dumbogal, McNuggit, Hillo, a friend Scoreseseseses and myself) we run this race rather well, but this race track is so new and addicting, I'll leave it just for us DWT'rs for now.

ok..

Star 1: Waiting Area
    Click to this area to get a good spot in line and wait for your turn to be at the race gates.

Star 2: Starting Gates/Line
    In the Yellow, Red, and Blue chairs above the Start Ports will be a Mission Control Worker who will give you the... Ready.. Set.. Go!!! Wait for their "Go" to have a clean start

Star 3: Start Ports
    Right from the Start Ports, this race will be hard! Find the sweet spot in the Port and leave your mouse on it, wait for the go and it's like you got nitros!! Good luck on the track!

Star 4: Finish Ports
    When you reach this point, it's very important to get your face in the poster to make your win offical! After your Space Race, It's also very important to clear yourself from the posters to make way for other Space Racers during busy races.

Star 5: Finish Port Exit
    The chair on the floor is there to keep me in place during room controls and to give finished racers a point to click to clear and exit the posters. From the chairs point, click outside Star 5's Godl Turnstile to race again, or go hang out on rocket couch!
    Last edited by Tampa; 10-17-2005 at 01:54 AM.

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Wow that looks funs. I am sure I will **** at it but hopefully can give it a try soon!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    everyone beats me at it.

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    not always

some of us were a little loopy at the time

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Hey crash!!! Isn't it great to be up at 7 in the morning!!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    even better to be up at 5 am