Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Blue Prints Table Discuss Hoop Dee Doo Reservation List in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; Welcome everyone to the Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue! If you haven't already, be sure to make reservations for the Grand Opening Show of VMK's Newest Dinner Show! Please post ...

Hoop Dee Doo Reservation List

Welcome everyone to the Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue! If you haven't already, be sure to make reservations for the Grand Opening Show of VMK's Newest Dinner Show!

Please post your name and how many are in your party below. Please remember that the show starts at six. Please arrive in the Dinner Show Waiting Room a little early so we have time to Seat you. If you haven't already made reservations by the time the show starts and you are a walk-in, you will have to be seated in the Grand Stand. Remember, the earlier you make reservations, the better seat you get!

1st Show: 6:00 p.m. on Monday the 24th

Thank You

EDIT: If you made a reservation, be sure to check your messages this weekend for a conformation letter along with a conformation code which you must present among entering Pioneer Hall.
    Last edited by disneybuff100; 10-17-2005 at 11:33 PM.
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

AlecTronic is offline Fear The Ears
    disney buff, you know it would help alot to have a separate check in room

That's a Great Idea! Thanks so much! also would you like to make a reservation??

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

well, if i may, i'd like to help with said check in room, i would love to be part of the staff. i have tons of rooms, plus i love the real show in Fort Wilderess

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    I'm not familiar with the show... I thought it was Diamond Horseshoe thing lol!

and I call myself a disney fan..

Oh it's ok Tampa, but I was going to your room and seeing if you wanted to attend! It's going to be great!

Also Pioneer Players, there is a Mandatory Rehersal all this week, meet in the chat room at 7 ish eastern, if you suggest another time, please pm me!

AlecTronic I would love to have you as my Check in coordinator! I am making a spreadsheet of people and their conformation codes!

I love Fantasmic!

perfect. all i need is two turnstiles, a bunch of velevet ropes, and a teleport to the dinner hall.

let's meet in VMK for a second. I am in room called Disney's Greatest Dinner Show!

I love Fantasmic!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    I can help you some Alec in that department.

Yay!

Ok well when your on VMK come see me in the Fort Dinner Hall! We need to take care of this and I need my Pioneer Players to start rehersing!
    Last edited by disneybuff100; 10-18-2005 at 07:56 PM.

I love Fantasmic!

Tinklovervmk is offline A-Ticket holder
    I need to make resevations for my second character who is not in play!

WDW ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

lol!

I love Fantasmic!

Tinklovervmk is offline A-Ticket holder
    I know but I still want to have a seat!!!!!!!!

WDW ROCKS!!!!!!!!!