Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Blue Prints Table Discuss - VMKMM's Splash Mountain- in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Guys I'm so sorry I let the team down. I really was trying on making my room but my lovely computer at home is down for the count for a while anyway. It probaly won't be up and running unitl I return from Disney next month. I'm sure the ride came out awesome. I hope I get to see it today while I'm at work since this is the only computer I have until mine at home is up and running.

Like I said to alot of you guys I will be down also next month and I will be doing VMK Quests. So whatever I get is going to the next ride we make and this time I have an eeyore(Thanks to Ghost and Diz) so I can get a lot of credits.Once again gang I'm so sorry for not finishing the room I really did try but I had some major computer issues.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    don't apologize, we can't blame you for your problems with your comp and having a real life! im not sure, but ranch and crash are doing pirate quest together at WDW in Dec., so POTC might be our next ride! if so, you guys are welcome to my pirate cannon guest room code that's just sitting in my guest room list because i don't have anything to do with it!

Just to answer if you're wondering, we will not be able to upgrade our VSM ride with the river items because our ride sections are so stocked up with themes, that by the time your screen shows the room, you would have already passed through the ride section.. and if you didn't crash, you'd of been lucky to have caught even a glimpse of the room.

At least it will remain a classic... "Game"

Hey gang just so you know with much help from our lovely Crashbunny I got to do the VMK insider tour and it seem that we are a very well known team. They all raved about the VSM and VHM also my tour guide Mandy said she saw it to and gave us big tumbs up and me an extra 500 credits. Wish I could give the credits since you guys did all the work. Just thought you all would like to know.

What did they say about the rides??

Quote Originally Posted by dougitmcnuggit
    What did they say about the rides??

Everyone kept saying that was your team that was your team I was like yup!! They all kept saying what great job we did. I gave all the credit to you guys since I couldn't help as much as I like. But they all seem really impressed. Espically the VSM

GOOD JOB TEAM!!!!

Kewl!

Mandy knows about our ride?!

She was my very first tour guide when I learned about VMK'n and she was a hoot lol.. I kept begging her for an inferno card that doesn't even exsist, n00b? And then there's Jeff, who insists the castle is Cinderella's.. I finally got him to say, "OK.. it's the King's!" I really should see about another trip real soon for holiday quest reasons and to have some fun with these cool people before WDW phases out their job descirptions.

But it's funny, EVERYTIME I've gone on tours, I've always recognized someone in the group from the last tour! This time I once again saw a dude name (hydraulicdude or something) and his kid to where I asked him if he's seen our VSM?

"No way that was you?!"

"No, a team of friends and I."

Yup!! Tampa my friend you are well known in the VMK world. I gave all you guys major shot outs when I was there. A lady on the tour said hey I know you you booted me out of your room several times Sorry I told her I probaly was doing something and I didn't want anybody in my room at the time. But like I said Team Trivia is well known in the VMK world.

Sorry I didn't see you on this trip. Gotta get together on next trip dude.

BTW:I ask Mandy for Inferno to and she said she didn't even have one

dfreakace is offline Slowly Bringing Green Back Into Style
    Let me just blow the dust off this old thread and say congratulations on keeping splash open for one full year! Well done! woot!
    VMK ADDICT!

VMK Name: Dfreakace
    Current Project: Going to lead a Mini -MM- Build

That's Me!

Hiddenmickeyboy is offline Fastpass Holder
    you guys said there wasn't any splash mountain rooms. there are two. The Bayou onw with the singing gators and the Briar patch cabin.
    999,999 score on BLSRS! Galactic Hero!

I love working in the Theme Park Industry!

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    At the time this ride was built, there were no Splash Mountain rooms or ride tracks existing in VMK.
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910