Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Blue Prints Table Discuss - VMKMM's Splash Mountain- in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; I might not be able to come Tampa will you still post pictures so I can understand what is going on...
    adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    I might not be able to come Tampa will you still post pictures so I can understand what is going on
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    ok folks.. well as most of you have seen.. the Splash Mountain Facing(s), Lobby, and DROP are finished!!

Just like the WDW version, are guest will have to look at the facing of the mountain WAAAAY before they can ride it! Are you pumpped?!?!

I invited some key players around the net to check out the new mountain and just like us.. they're like !

I really did not plan on building this thing till Turkey Time, but with everyone talking about it all the time before the build.. well.. it has started! And it's good thing too because once I get lazy.. look out.. and plus at this rate, we'll be finished by Turkey Time!

now.. who's got what:

Enter ride\Lobby................................ Ranch\Boot Hill Room

up hill.............................................. . Crash\Boot Hill Room

Character homes............................... DizPinFriend\Skull Rock Room(?)

homes\ drop...................................... DizPinFriend\Skull Rock Room(?)

"How do you do" song inside................ DCSMickeyMan\Tiki Room

Goes into "Laughing place".................. DCSMickeyMan\Mad Hatter Room

"Laughing Place" part two.................... Grim\Skull Rock Room

"Laughing place" again........................ ADisneyPrincess\Skull Rock Room

up the big hill with the volters.............. Mickeywanna\Space Room

Big Drop............................................ Ranch\Boot Hill Room

Zip-a-de-do-da................................... Scoreseses\Skull Rock Room

End............................................... ..... Ranch\Boot Hill Room
    Last edited by Tampa; 11-06-2005 at 02:23 AM.

Of course things will change along the way but here's some important elements I need to asign to each of for your rooms..

Crash: You're gonna hate me for this, but your room has to have a rise from the enterance, and be mostly flat, which might take a layer of purple tables underneath the green to get an elevated look. At least half of it anyway. But besides that, your room should be easy with sweet u-turns and easy sailing.

Friend: Your 2nd room will need to exit from a "slow" drop to the next room. And Good luck with the houses! And Dont forget, the first few houses are actually BIRD houses so good luck with that! I think I have two pirate sticks I can donate that u can put a crate on and BAM.. bird house! lol.. Got to keep the bird house scene high in room level though, like the ride.

DCSMickeyMan: You'll be updated in the Class room if you can make it tomorrow. But You'll Need Green Tables in your room 1, and purple in your room 2.

Grim: Your room will need a decent amount of fountains to simulate the shooting water and your room will need purple tables too.

ADisneyPrnicess: I don't think I even met you in the game yet lol.. but your list help is most appreciated girl.. Your room will require purple tables too.. but will work too if that's what you have.

Mickeywanna: Your room I predict will be one of the most important if we get extremely busy. Once people are at the top of the drop in the next room after yours, they'll probably need about 30 seconds to figure out where to click, so that means you'd have to regulate the exit of your room to keep people from getting trapped at the big drop's door way. You can use a mix of purple and green tables but the ground has to be green as you mostly have it. Your room might end up crashing alot because it will take alot of room space to get the highest lift going, and hide it all with brown crates.. Good Luck!

Scoreseseses: Your room is completely flat with extreme hippo action. And get this, you have to teach yourself how to shape crates into a boat! You might want to skip the table flooring all together (to bypass potential crashings), and put hippos in all available space. If you do it this way your enterance would have to drop from at least 1 table height. Lets see if you can build a boat as good as you play fireworks big shot!

Jedi: I need an easy coasting room from you with all types of water elements. It will be added somewhere along the ride because like the the real thing, it's a very long ride and we're shooting for that!

Good Luck Builders! There will be repeat class sessions for those who missed todays and will be available for those who need refreshing (and refreshments).

Don't freak out now.. we're all here to help each other and with most rooms needing a decent amount of rises and drops, you'll be helped plenty.
    Last edited by Tampa; 11-06-2005 at 02:41 AM.

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    Tampa you have not seen me in the game but I have seen you. In fact true be known it was your maze that got me thinking about making one of my own. So really thank you. As for the room. I'm on it. I might need help getting tables so if anyone can lend a hand in that it would be great. I got the room already, in fact I was using it to store crates. lol When the next class anyway so I can try and make it so I know what I'm doing and how to make the room look. Thanks again for allowing me to help out in this.

805 Eeyores and growing

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    Of course things will change along the way but here's some important elements I need to asign to each of for your rooms..

Crash: You're gonna hate me for this, but your room has to have a rise from the enterance, and be mostly flat, which might take a layer of purple tables underneath the green to get an elevated look. At least half of it anyway. But besides that, your room should be easy with sweet u-turns and easy sailing.

Friend: Your 2nd room will need to exit from a "slow" drop to the next room. And Good luck with the houses! And Dont forget, the first few houses are actually BIRD houses so good luck with that! I think I have two pirate sticks I can donate that u can put a crate on and BAM.. bird house! lol.. Got to keep the bird house scene high in room level though, like the ride.

DCSMickeyMan: You'll be updated in the Class room if you can make it tomorrow. But You'll Need Green Tables in your room 1, and purple in your room 2.

Grim: Your room will need a decent amount of fountains to simulate the shooting water and your room will need purple tables too.

ADisneyPrnicess: I don't think I even met you in the game yet lol.. but your list help is most appreciated girl.. Your room will require purple tables too.. but will work too if that's what you have.

Mickeywanna: Your room I predict will be one of the most important if we get extremely busy. Once people are at the top of the drop in the next room after yours, they'll probably need about 30 seconds to figure out where to click, so that means you'd have to regulate the exit of your room to keep people from getting trapped at the big drop's door way. You can use a mix of purple and green tables but the ground has to be green as you mostly have it. Your room might end up crashing alot because it will take alot of room space to get the highest lift going, and hide it all with brown crates.. Good Luck!

Scoreseseses: Your room is completely flat with extreme hippo action. And get this, you have to teach yourself how to shape crates into a boat! You might want to skip the table flooring all together (to bypass potential crashings), and put hippos in all available space. If you do it this way your enterance would have to drop from at least 1 table height. Lets see if you can build a boat as good as you play fireworks big shot!

Jedi: I need an easy coasting room from you with all types of water elements. It will be added somewhere along the ride because like the the real thing, it's a very long ride and we're shooting for that!

Good Luck Builders! There will be repeat class sessions for those who missed todays and will be available for those who need refreshing (and refreshments).

Don't freak out now.. we're all here to help each other and with most rooms needing a decent amount of rises and drops, you'll be helped plenty.

WOW! This games seems to take A LOT of work! No wonder you aren't around much anymore on DWT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    WOW! This games seems to take A LOT of work! No wonder you aren't around much anymore on DWT!!!!
    LOL.. just remember.. if you ever decide to start playing VMK.. we've got your back.. and will make you "rich" in 1 day!
    Last edited by Tampa; 11-06-2005 at 10:44 AM.

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    more freakin tables????

omg are you trying to kill my donkeys or what?

and you know i would never hate you

Is Hillo doing a room?

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    when's the next class?

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    Quote Originally Posted by crashbunny
    Is Hillo doing a room?
    I was wondering the same thing. It seems like everyone has it covered. I am fine with not doing a room. After today, I will be busy and I will not have a lot of time to work on building. If someone feels they can't do theirs, I can take over. Right now, I don't have enough credits for a new room, but I can use any skull room. I can help out by getting chairs, crates, and tables. Just let me know and I can start to eeyore more today.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

I'm sorry Hillo! I assigned by the poll thread I made and went from there along with others I knew wanted in..

But I really hope you have the time (and the patience) to build us a room for the ride.. for now stock on green tables, red barrels, brown crates and hippos and once you see a few completed rooms and make it to a class session, you'll be on your way in no time!

tonite
    at fix Doug

LOL.. just remember.. if you ever decide to start playing VMK.. we've got your back.. and will make you "rich" in 1 day!
    I'm always looking for a easy way to get rich on VMK lol

805 Eeyores and growing

Quote Originally Posted by crashbunny
    tonite
    at fix Doug

and maybe not

sorry ask the boss

I've been holding private classes whenever I bump into a builder.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast