Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Blue Prints Table Discuss - VMKMM's Splash Mountain- in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; ya thanks for the private lesson Professor Tampa!!...
    dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    ya thanks for the private lesson Professor Tampa!!

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    Well I'm on now and should be the rest of the night, so where can I find any of you
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

search DcsMickeyMan in the guest room box to find me, i'll be in my trade room

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    find one of us, you found us all.

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see

search DcsMickeyMan in the guest room box to find me, i'll be in my trade room
    ok I'm there

805 Eeyores and growing

yay i found you!! i'll take you to see the rest of the gang later

ok I'm coming back now

805 Eeyores and growing

crash, you mentioned on vmk that you posted a link to a Splash Mountain video

i can't seem to find it

can you post it here?

ok time for todays HUGE update!!!

first let me apologize to everybody. I've made "laughing place" section to the ride without telling anyone and for that, I'm very very sorry. And I can explain lol..

I've made a "climbs" and "drops" room out of the "laughing place" section of the ride to work as a visual aid to help you all to not only have a better understanding on what's expected (by me lol) for the ride, but how to decorate as well. And yes Grim, I had plans all along to add the room to the ride lol! He was like wow you should add this. Before making this ride a public project, I had full intentions on building a room in between each builder in case anything were to happen (like someone wanting in the future to use the items they gathered for their own great ideas) and to make our virtual version just like the original, extremely long!

again I'm sorry for just doing it, and not making it known.. my bad.. please still build your rooms to tremendous heights! (and credits! )

so with that, lets see where we are:

Enter ride\Lobby................................ Ranch\Boot Hill Room Complete

up hill.............................................. . Crash\Boot Hill Room In Progress

Character homes............................... DizPinFriend\Skull Rock Room(?) Stocking

homes\ drop...................................... DizPinFriend\Skull Rock Room(?) Stocking

"How do you do" song inside................ DCSMickeyMan\Tiki Room Stocking

Goes into "Laughing place".................. DCSMickeyMan\Mad Hatter Room Stocking

"Laughing Place" part two.................... Grim\Skull Rock Room Stocking Stocking

"Laughing place" part three................. ADisneyPrincess\Skull Rock Room In Progress
    up the big hill with the volters.............. Mickeywanna\Space Room Complete

Big Drop............................................ Ranch\Boot Hill Room Complete

Zip-a-de-do-da................................... Scoreseses\Skull Rock Room Nowhere near anything lol..
    End............................................... ..... Ranch\Boot Hill Room Stocking

so as you can see, alot has been done so far (even a birth of a new class room yay! lol) and I can't thank you all enough for the huge efforts we've pulled together so far! Awesome!

oh btw this update comes with a cherry on top.. well.. two of them!

while showing disneyprincess, scores, and some other fan site chick the class room and the DROP room of the ride ( ) and of course ppl start appearing at the door.. well.. omg VMK_Flamingo and VMK_Lion are standing there! They were answering all the kids nonsense and completely ignoring me so I was like "Scores too many people are seeing this lets go"! Well when he met up with me he told me how he said to them how it wasn't finished. They were like, "No need to explain"... Did we win already?!?!
    Last edited by Tampa; 11-07-2005 at 01:32 AM.

Tampa how many tables did you use for your laughing place room so I know about a ruff idea on how many to buy I have up to 23 already, I hope. Lol

805 Eeyores and growing

somewhere close to 30-40

ok thanks how many chairs now

805 Eeyores and growing

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Ok wasnt Lion the one that was there before when there were problems?
    So what did that mean ?
    the no need to explain part????

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Ok,

I am back from the land of the lost!!!! We had company all weekend and it cut in on my VMK time - the nerve of some people!!!!

I am going to mad eeyore today to stock up on tables for my two rooms.

Joey - I can use whatever rooms you would like for me to use!!! I had already began loading one room and it was a boot hill room, but if you need/want it to be skull rock - that can easily be changed at this point - just let me know.

Thanks also for the code yesterday!!! I just updated my inferno offer - I hope it will be accepted!!!

OK, back to work for me...
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Okay I had major tech diffculty after I logged off Saturday night. My monsters were palying and somehow water got all over my keyboard. So bascially I could do what I wanted to do. So now I'm working getting more credits(as we speak) and I'm stocking up one of my rooms. Now I still haven't figured out which room I should use for the ride. Need help.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast