Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Blue Prints Table Discuss - VMKMM's Splash Mountain- in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; Tampa I just got a great idea! Instead of just having one lift hill, Why not have two just to emphazise on how big it is! We would have much ...
    Tampa

I just got a great idea!
    Instead of just having one lift hill, Why not have two just to emphazise on how big it is!
    We would have much more room to detail stuff! For example, in the first lift hill, the incline wouldn't be a steep, and it would have a nice little slope of tables. Then as we go up, we increase the incline (like I have already) and more scary!
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    Ok Tampa the room is done like I told you. So anyone that needs help getting things let me know and I'll put my monkeys to work again. LOL
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    you can always help me, i don't have much time to donkey what with school and such, but i do what i can. i need to find pics of the Zip a dee doo dah place too

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    What are you needing for your room and I'll get it

805 Eeyores and growing

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    here's a decent one of the finishing river boat..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Ok Mickey and Scores.. I finally figured out how this will work, you both have to make 1 entire river boat in each of your rooms! I'd like the room to be Mad Hatters (for the whacky zip ah dee do like music) and I need for you both to work as a team on this final touch on this perfect ride! Collaberate with each other and make both halves of the river boat extremely identical!

I'm here to help

The first room needs to consist with the ride and with that, the back half of the boat needs to be viewed. The boat needs to be as big as can be, and the track tables at a 2 table height. You might want to build it right off the ground, as it might help hide the cannons. Here's a quick sketch of the first room:

The second room will need to show the rest of the river boat, which would be the front of it. Please try to match boat and room designs the best you can. Here's room two:

The river boat like any, has a huge round paddle wheel on both sides, but we'll worry only about the visible side.. Here's a cheap idea:

edit: aaww man!! I just noticed I put the demensions of the paddle the wrong way lol!!

Good luck you two!! We're all pulling (and eeyore'n) for ya!!

you all have done an extremely fine job on your builds, I'm extremely impressed and soon, so will all of VMK!

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    My first room is just about done with the help of the Master!!!

I somehow had a happy accident, and now there are birds conveniently right next to their houses!!!! Gotta love those palm trees!!! LOL

anyway, Scores - good luck moving that galleon dude!!!
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

good luck guys

805 Eeyores and growing

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    ok i have to finish quick so i can pack tonite

I need approval from the boss

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    ok time for todays HUGE update!!!

first let me apologize to everybody. I've made "laughing place" section to the ride without telling anyone and for that, I'm very very sorry. And I can explain lol..

I've made a "climbs" and "drops" room out of the "laughing place" section of the ride to work as a visual aid to help you all to not only have a better understanding on what's expected (by me lol) for the ride, but how to decorate as well. And yes Grim, I had plans all along to add the room to the ride lol! He was like wow you should add this. Before making this ride a public project, I had full intentions on building a room in between each builder in case anything were to happen (like someone wanting in the future to use the items they gathered for their own great ideas) and to make our virtual version just like the original, extremely long!

again I'm sorry for just doing it, and not making it known.. my bad.. please still build your rooms to tremendous heights! (and credits! )

so with that, lets see where we are:

Enter ride\Lobby................................ Ranch\Boot Hill Room Complete

up hill.............................................. . Crash\Boot Hill Room In Progress

Character homes............................... DizPinFriend\Skull Rock Room(?) Stocking

homes\ drop...................................... DizPinFriend\Skull Rock Room(?) Stocking

"How do you do" song inside................ DCSMickeyMan\Tiki Room Stocking

Goes into "Laughing place".................. DCSMickeyMan\Mad Hatter Room Stocking

"Laughing Place" part two.................... Grim\Skull Rock Room Stocking Stocking

"Laughing place" part three................. ADisneyPrincess\Skull Rock Room In Progress
    up the big hill with the volters.............. Mickeywanna\Space Room Complete

Big Drop............................................ Ranch\Boot Hill Room Complete

Zip-a-de-do-da................................... Scoreseses\Skull Rock Room Nowhere near anything lol..
    End............................................... ..... Ranch\Boot Hill Room Stocking

so as you can see, alot has been done so far (even a birth of a new class room yay! lol) and I can't thank you all enough for the huge efforts we've pulled together so far! Awesome!

oh btw this update comes with a cherry on top.. well.. two of them!

while showing disneyprincess, scores, and some other fan site chick the class room and the DROP room of the ride ( ) and of course ppl start appearing at the door.. well.. omg VMK_Flamingo and VMK_Lion are standing there! They were answering all the kids nonsense and completely ignoring me so I was like "Scores too many people are seeing this lets go"! Well when he met up with me he told me how he said to them how it wasn't finished. They were like, "No need to explain"... Did we win already?!?!

Hey I have been stocking like a crazy woman, using all my credits,and using my lunch time trying to help and I don't get any mention. Dang the lack of love in this place.

I even went and got like four skull rock rooms for you.

Hey I'm I even helping on the ride?
    Last edited by JEDIPRINCESS; 11-09-2005 at 09:06 AM.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    more questions!! yay!!

well

1. am i doing three rooms now or is someone taking over one of my others (other than the half boat room)??

2. is there anything in the zip a dee doo dah room other than that boat and the welcome home sign??

Quote Originally Posted by dougitmcnuggit
    1. am i doing three rooms now or is someone taking over one of my others (other than the half boat room)??
    ya for now, I'd like for you to concentrate on a boat half room because most of the ride has been completed somewhat quickly.

2. is there anything in the zip a dee doo dah room other than that boat and the welcome home sign??
    not really, maybe a couple jungle cruise boats off to the side to enhance the theme, but other than that.. just the riverboat.. Remember, we cut the boat in half so we can make it massive! Way too big for one room!

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    Hey I have been stocking like a crazy woman, using all my credits,and using my lunch time trying to help and I don't get any mention. Dang the lack of love in this place.

Hey I'm I even helping on the ride?

post #63 in this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    Jedi: I need an easy coasting room from you with all types of water elements. It will be added somewhere along the ride because like the the real thing, it's a very long ride and we're shooting for that!
    And with that people.. I am now leaving DizPinFriend in charge as I have a Space Mountain room to try and win. After the completion of her second room, she'll be available to give tips on how to build.

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    Thanks!

and again, remember, we're all doing this for notarity on the VMK main page.. because this ride WILL win, and I'd like to share the glory (and speed it up a little )

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Oh great - leave an incompetent in charge - LOL

Run for your lives - there will be crates and tables flying around everywhere!!!!!

Tampa, I hope for the rides sake you master that game pretty quickly - the ride could start to resemble It's A Small World if I am left alone for too long!!!!

Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast