Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Blue Prints Table Discuss - VMKMM's Splash Mountain- in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; Hey all...OK I haven't had much time for VMK in the last few days, but I have come a long way stocking wise. I just need some hippos and a ...
    scorsese is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Hey all...OK I haven't had much time for VMK in the last few days, but I have come a long way stocking wise. I just need some hippos and a few more tables and I should have enough of everything. I had a set back a few days ago with a piece of ship that wouldn't move!! I have to report it to the staff and see what they say, unless you can help me out, Ranch.

Update - I managed to free the stuck piece of furniture. Here's a shot of my supplies, not counting the thirty plus red barrel chairs...now to just get some more hippos and get on track so I don't lag behind everybody.
    Last edited by scorsese; 11-10-2005 at 01:50 AM.

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    ok cool bro.. glad to see the room is in progress lol..

Ok so that we're all on the same page.. Doug, you have the back half of the riverboat and Scores, the front half. Both tracks in each room must travel from top right to bottom left of the room.

If you two need me to, I can build a larger example in the class room (I showed Doug how to hide the cannons in the dividers nicely with tables in there) and I'll leave your teleporters in there for easy refrence. Let me know if you need me...

priorties for the rooms are:

-easy track clicking
    -riverboat dimensions and styles are exact

the cheap purple and green diagrams I made depict the boat placement perfectly.. just how to build it?!

Jedi.. Grim.. still waiting on anything you produce.. room building wise.
    Last edited by Tampa; 11-10-2005 at 07:51 AM.

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Okay still working on a coasting room. Pretty much I have a lot of stuff a lot of tables and chairs. I need to work on getting water elements. If anyone has any pictures or can tell me were I can find any pictures of the ride especially the parts were you are just riding through and looking at the scenes let me know. I have a pretty good idea as to how they look. But I would like something to reference to.

Hey gang if you don't see me on at night is because my computer is crashing a lot in vmk. But I'm on at work all day long and working on the ride.So if anyone is on during the day come by and help me please.

Also 've been bad I been on a hidden micky hunt so I kinda of use some of my credits for film in my camera I know I'm slacking but I will be on full ride duty today no worries.

Tampa since you need a coasting room do you want me to use a skull rock room or a tea party room?

If anyone needs a room I have a few that I'm not using let me know.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Boy Tampa....you may need to replace Jedi, looks like she pulling the team down with all her slacking and all!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Boy Tampa....you may need to replace Jedi, looks like she pulling the team down with all her slacking and all!

Hey woman don't come over here starting any trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    Hey woman don't come over here starting any trouble.
    Sorry...couldn't resist!

Hey does anybody have any water elements that they can spare? My room needs water. Very badly

I need major help Team please around tonight to help.My room looks really sick and I need a lot more credits to buy stuff. I won't let the team down.
    Last edited by JEDIPRINCESS; 11-10-2005 at 04:04 PM.

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    I'm on my way on right now to see what I can do to help you.
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    But your not on anymore LOL oh well I guess I'll start working with the "mules"
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    scores, get with me sometime, or if i see you on i'll get with you, but we need to decide which side of the boat each of us is doing

Quote Originally Posted by adisneyprincess
    But your not on anymore LOL oh well I guess I'll start working with the "mules"

Thanks fro trying to find me I had already left work for day and last night computer was not working at all. I lost the sever it being fix so I should be able to get on tonight at home. I do most of my work at work so if you are around earlier you will find me all over the kingdom. But thanks again for the help.

-Update-

tomorrow will make 1 week since the first room was built, and I'm going to have make tomorrow the final day to add your room to make tomorrow nights opening night.

The opening needs to be bumped up as too much competition has seen our ride.

-Points at Mickeywanna- LOL
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

anyone hear from Doug?

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    right now i am on a complimentery computer at a hotel. but since they dont have the latest version shockwave and i dont wont to mess up the computer i will not get on vmk.but i will let you know that i have fixed it up and my ride room is ready and if you want Tampa you can come and check it out when i get home tommorow.
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast