Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Blue Prints Table Discuss - VMKMM's Splash Mountain- in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; Guys ya'll did great with this ride. My rating would have to be two thumbs up and an applause . Once again great job!...
    Disneybratt is offline Fastpass Holder
    Guys ya'll did great with this ride. My rating would have to be two thumbs up and an applause . Once again great job!
    *~*Stephanie*~*

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    That's right peoples.. We've finally opened the mountain!!

Few things to cover:

Sorry to Grim and Jedi. Your rooms did not make it in time to the initial grand opening time and therefore they cannot be added as the ride already takes some 25 minutes to complete already. You both will recieve Space Mountain Guest Room Codes for your time and efforts along with whatever you have stocked up! (I mention the stock because in bulk, it's quite valuable as you see what can be done with it all, and I can give you both great ideas and help build a mini ride or race that you both can run with left over stock.)

I thought I had a screen shot of it, but the very last ride section before the exit (Scoreseseses) had a huge block! It went up to like a 15 person wait! Personally I think the track quality is flawless so that's not the issue. I was, however, told that Baby "The Pirate" was the one who apparently went AFK and never returned. I can't complain too much because from what I know, he was like Guest0000004 back in the day.. so he knows exactly what he's doing so with that.. WE'VE BEEN SHIM SHAMMED BY A PIRATE!!!

And of course as VMK has it, I lost connection and decided to see if there were posts about the ride and I had just missed a phone call from crash.. well.. when I got back on, she told me,
    STAFF WENT THROUGH THE RIDE!!!
    (I think it was Hula?)
    lol!! But wait a minute, why not? We stayed at top two (mostly 1 when staff had nothing going on) of the VMK list for close to three hours! Once I learned she was cruising through I went room to room to see where she was lol! (dork).. I even hung out at the exit to where others came around and acted as if to take some of the build's credit and waited with me, so I left real fast. Never saw here though. Eh.. we won..

It's too bad though, now I'm being accused of copying, even after the couple months we've spent gathering briars.. I mean come on.. why would I want "Crazy amounts of briar" for a maze line? But lets not dwell on this, but rather, keep the ride open for all, even people we don't like to show them, we have a goal, and we're now two attractions closer to it! Fighting and crying slows us down big time.

And last but not least, when we're, "On the job", expect to be hounded by others to add our ride to their projects, or join their projects. I was surprised at how many wanted a job with us and were willing to pay to have it, or insisted I connect to their "park". It got crazy sometimes but mostly, I felt bad having to say no all the time.

again, apologies to all who are not satisfied with the outcome of this massive project. I didn't give much length in time when giving notices and I'm not much of a leader, so blame falls on me. My bad.

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    You missed it Ranch after you left and Crash and I where the only two left VMK_Babs went through!!!
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

Ugh And I wasn't there to say my lines!

So, Your looking for a laughing Place ah?
    We'll give you a laughing place!
    Last edited by disneybuff100; 11-13-2005 at 04:19 PM.
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

JEV4 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I can't even get on VMK. Although I practiclly know the entire script for Splash!
    Last edited by JEV4; 11-13-2005 at 11:09 AM.
    I just love World of Warcraft.

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    I remember you saying that and she freeked out a little

805 Eeyores and growing

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    ya, lets not give this huge project a bad name just for a quick laugh.

Muahahahahaha My Bad
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    So what's next for team trivia? A break for the Holidays?
    Last edited by dougitmcnuggit; 11-13-2005 at 05:23 PM.

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    I'm sorry I wasn't able to help out as much as I wanted to. I feel bad about that. I just had to much going on. I knew if I started on a room, I would make myself finish it and then I wouldn't do any school work or get any sleep. I hope I get to help out more on the next project.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by dougitmcnuggit
    So what's next for team trivia? A break for the Holidays?
    we're going to WDW!!!

well i am and Ranch is

lucky

805 Eeyores and growing

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    You both going to do the Pirate Quest together??

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    well yeah

scorsese is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I wasn't able to get on VMK today, but how's the ride going? Great to hear so many people enjoying it.

I didn't give much length in time when giving notices and I'm not much of a leader, so blame falls on me. My bad.
    Nonsense! You're a great leader. Look what you got us to accomplish this time

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast