Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Blue Prints Table Discuss Vote To Be In On Splash Mountain! in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; I have to run around for awhile, but I pretty much need an offical head count on who would like to add their room to the SM ride so that ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

Vote To Be In On Splash Mountain!

I have to run around for awhile, but I pretty much need an offical head count on who would like to add their room to the SM ride so that I can assign scenes to folks..

I'll bbl

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Count me in dude - I can do however many you need me to!!!

I do like the room with the little houses, that seems like it would be fun to do!!

Catch you later tonight after nine o'clock - I am being dragged unwillingly to some dumb Star Wars release party costume meet and greet geek fest thing...

LOL
    Joanne
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

I am definitley in! I got stuff and everything! Would you think that the transition from Laughing place to Lift would look good in HM room? If so I would Love to do that one!
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

carlenanderic is offline A-Ticket holder

I Wat

I Wat