Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Blue Prints Table Discuss -Trivia Team's BIG Build- in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; WOOT!! When can we test it out? I'm so glad this is over I swear if I seen another brown crate or purple table it will be to soon and ...
    JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    WOOT!! When can we test it out?

I'm so glad this is over I swear if I seen another brown crate or purple table it will be to soon and I don't want to go anywhere near Ned's aghhh!!!
    Last edited by JEDIPRINCESS; 11-30-2005 at 08:07 AM.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    it was working pretty well last night
    with the occasional dumbo gridlock

otherwise great grand opening

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Hi Team.

First, I'd like to apologize for the hype I have built by our latest project. I know that all of us including myself, were excited to see our creation rise to the top and stay there, this drought in attendance is quite a surprise to me and yet, I expected it too.

Since our first n00b project (VHM.. which is quite amazing when I think about it), I've noticed a nice rise in team-created ride/attracion builds to where Schmoofy over there gets alot of credit. He put his build project on a lesser quality site to where his help was not too dependable, but an extreme amount of eyes were looking on and now, we see more and more (decent I assume) rides popping up. Seems like peeps are getting away from rides and they are building in the shadows, or they're going back to mazes to where I give KatieNaNa and Shayleen a WOo WoO!! They've become quite the maze makers!

Skipping over the haters, there are others who I've seen that think we've torn VSM apart to rig this up for another ribbon, which is only half true.

The problem with our attendance after winning such an award is, all we have to work with are train teleporters! That, and the lame facing that the real Big Thunder has to offer, maybe I should rebuild the lobby to keep the general look, but give an idea to the peeps on what to expect on the ride.. and make it better. But no doubt, we did an awesome job with an insane amount of them there trains and cact-eye I reckon... and of course.. a professional VMK build team.

Yup I just had an epiphany, the lobby needs to be redone. That, and easier access to VSM because it seems alot still want to check it out.

Again, it's my bad for rushing this prjoect right after such a huge success. I'd like to say lets save face and I'd go ahead and build our Frontierland lobby, but that would seem desperate to the masses to have two huge build so fast and changed up in such ways. We're only desperate for inferno (and magic carpet ).

So there ya have it, soon we'll have a much better lobby.. one that will, "run itself".

But first.. WDW!!

Last edited by Tampa; 12-02-2005 at 12:27 AM. Reason: I said to for 2 LOL cursed dictionary

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    first of all, no need to apologize - i work in an area where you have to be first to the market to catch the customers - so i know all about launching something quickly - that's how i got to travel so much - we got something out there that people really wanted ...

The same thing applies here - we have been pushing the stuff out - and it has been high quality stuff because you have such an excellent team behind you - another thing that adds to a fast and successful launch - you have to give a lot of credit to the whole crew - myself included of course ..

To answer the reasoning for the lack of people going thru - well, repackaging and advertising - we need to get out the word that all the rides are still there - just that they are all linked together - and you Ranch have to give it a lobby and a hook - to get everyone to got to all the rides - also you have to let them know that they are still there and in their complete format

First for the Train teleporter a problem -just a thought- hold a big class - or several classes (you need to take a pill to be patient for the whole thing or let all of us take turns being teacher/ trainer) [I'll do it if you want - i'm a trainer for the stuff i work in irl - so i have more patience than most - yes i do believe it or not] for the dummies that cant use a train teleporter - make it fun and at the same time you advertise the whole set -up

As for the haters and nay-sayers .... well thats what the frickin boot button is for nothing else to say on that one...

we might need to add more pictures through out - i know i will - i just have to hold back and not use the word dumbo in any of the pictures...

Again dont feel bad for rushing ... i think it was the wise move ...
    as for more - after WDW - I'm ready - bring it on - I love a challenge - let me at it

I'll visit ned with Captain Morgan along for the ride ... should get mighty interesting you'll have all sorts of supplies

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    Right on girl
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    Well said Crash, No Need to Apologize buddy!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Shayleen, would you remove that rope on your -VBT- rise section that blocks the door for me? I know I had you put it there, but the prior section has everest track that kinda pushes people into the train, causing more stuckages lol.. I'm hoping this might fix it all being the ride could be finished a little easier. Thanks girl!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567