Hello again folks! Ranch here, and I'm so very proud to introduce you to yet another one of The Trivia Team's amazing ride attraction builds! But first, let me give credit to our prior accomplishments:
-The Virtual Haunted Mansion-
-Virtual Splash Mountain!-
And now, we bring you....
-Virtual Big Thunder!!-
That's right! We have set our hammer, nails, and "move" buttons on a massive Frontierland build project! And now after many late nights of table stackings, room crashes, and difficult trade hunts, we're completely excited to give you our most ultimate build project yet! -Virtual Big Thunder!- And once again, we've followed in Walt's foot steps by paying tedious and patient detail to all of the attraction's scenes!
So there you have it people! Another quality ride that once ridden, you'll have the choice to RUN over and ride -Virtual Splash Mountain!- or -The Virtual Haunted Mansion-! And oh yeah, our attractions are never pay to ride! But there are some things to go over that are very important for the enjoyment of your Grand Opening visit.
---NOTICE TO RIDERS---
* Our attractions have been known to cause extreme depression bouts in many cases where peeps cannot cope that they are not in WDW! Be strong!
* We will not be held responsible for any hats that are lost while riding attractions.
* You must be at least 48 pixels to ride.
* Please give each other time when entering train teleporters, following too fast can cause a derailment of your train and you will be stuck.
*Look for the train cars (barrel chairs) to click your train moving!
* Please help all new guests experience the ride, they might remember how nice your were!
See you at the Grand Opening Night of the "Wildest Ride In The Wilderness"!!!