Well here I am again, just about ready for tomorrow's WDW trip, and I'm like :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: ....
Anyways, I have a great idea for all of your imaginations! I will be holding a special event to where any DWT'rs with 20 posts can join! (sorry ace you fell short again.. :( ) This DWT event will be judged by three secret DWT judges who I will choose myself. Know now that if you are chosen to be a judge, I will need you to come out with your winners announcement and tell the folks what you liked about your choices! And since my judges will be secret, their rooms will be valid for the event too! :yahoo:
What is this event?? A christmas room contest? A new years room?! What what?!
I'm proud to introduce you all to:
-The Trivia Team Maze-
Time for yall to stop taking orders from that mean old boss (for awhile :wink: ) , and put your own creative skills to work! I'd like for each of you to build 1 maze room which in time, will all be linked together. To have an awesome maze, and a fair event, lets go over some rules:
- only 1 room can be accepted as an entry for the event, this includes a seperate "dead end" room. If your maze section has the need for dead ends, please make a section in your submitted room specifically for that purpose.
- all sections must have a start teleporter of some kind, and an exit. Once winners are announced, links will then be exchanged in order of results with 1st place being the last section and so on. (nothing like saving the best for last! :wink: )
- please keep clicking value of your maze section mostly easy. Some mazes use obstacles like trees to make the next click choice rather difficult, so please build wisely.
- be creative and help each other to keep each section original as we are an awesome team.
- maze section entries will be judged on Sunday, 12/11. (time to be announced) and sections will need to be titled " Trivia xxyour vmk namexx ". Any rooms not judged on that Sunday, or do not meet post count requirements for prizes, can still be added, but not till awards are recieved.
Rooms will be judged by three still secret DWT judges and will be given this point system to judge by:
Maze Quality: 1-5
Clicking Value: 1-5
Overall Enjoyment: 1-5
Perfect Score: 20 points.
1st place: 1 Pirate Prison Room Code! / Grand Finale Tribute In Maze / 1 Space Mountain Room Code
2nd place: 1 Black Mickey Ears / 1 Space Mountain Room Code
3rd place: 1 Space Suit / 1 Space Mountain Code
Runner Ups: 1 Space Mountain Room Code
And there you have it! Good luck and feel free to discuss your build on this thread or say you're in! Our judges will be looking for Trivia xxyour vmk namexx rooms on the given dates.. so that's what is most important!
Good luck! :popcorn: