Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Blue Prints Table Discuss -Virtual River Adventure- in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; Once in VMK, there was a log tour. A log tour that strolled through a team of friends' Virtual make up of their very own Frontierland. As time grew and ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

-Virtual River Adventure-

Once in VMK, there was a log tour. A log tour that strolled through a team of friends' Virtual make up of their very own Frontierland. As time grew and the tour ventures were becoming widely known, more and more people took to the river to experience what they've been hearing so much about. Such traffic does not go unnoticed, and slowly, the rivers of the tour were slowly overtaken. Waters that were once so happy, would eventually succumb to the devious plots of pirates. Tour paths have been lead to unexplainable, deep forest, dead end whirl pools. Riders must even fight for dear life on a saturated land slide, just to survive to see their next day in VMK! There's even word of a haunted hill that looms with an eerie presence, and a landscape that is just too creepy to look at!

So now I'm calling out to all of you who are courageous enough to find out and explore, what exactly has happened to the tour! Some people have told me of some amazing treasures that I've never seen, but you might.. on the all new..

BlueSomebody is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    Once in VMK, there was a log tour. A log tour that strolled through a team of friends' Virtual make up of their very own Frontierland. As time grew and the tour ventures were becoming widely known, more and more people took to the river to experience what they've been hearing so much about. Such traffic does not go unnoticed, and slowly, the rivers of the tour were slowly overtaken. Waters that were once so happy, would eventually succumb to the devious plots of pirates. Tour paths have been lead to unexplainable, deep forest, dead end whirl pools. Riders must even fight for dear life on a saturated land slide, just to survive to see their next day in VMK! There's even word of a haunted hill that looms with an eerie presence, and a landscape that is just too creepy to look at!

So now I'm calling out to all of you who are courageous enough to find out and explore, what exactly has happened to the tour! Some people have told me of some amazing treasures that I've never seen, but you might.. on the all new..

So this means your renaming your ride that I took over? Oops! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSomebody
    So this means your renaming your ride that I took over? Oops! LOL
    actually, no. I've added so many track rooms that with the Virtual Rides, it's hard to get a full lobby. And allowing you to use your shortkey for my tour speech doesn't classify as a take over.

So now I've set aside a complete track going through the Virtual Rides as they were for Doug's DWT River, and have made a flat out ride and saving the "tour" label for Doug's purpose.

savvy?

actually, no. I've added so many track rooms that with the Virtual Rides, it's hard to get a full lobby. And allowing you to use your shortkey for my tour speech doesn't classify as a take over.

So now I've set aside a complete track going through the Virtual Rides as they were for Doug's DWT River, and have made a flat out ride and saving the "tour" label for Doug's purpose.

savvy?
    Ok I see. Does this have anything to do with me off your friends list?

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Interesting?!?
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSomebody
    Ok I see. Does this have anything to do with me off your friends list?
    No. Unfortunately, my world doesn't revolve around you as much as you apparently think it does, sorry.

I had to take you off for reason of the factor, which this ride flyer-thread hijack has demonstrated nicely.
    Last edited by Tampa; 12-29-2005 at 12:10 AM. Reason: typo :)

No. Unfortunately, my world doesn't revolve around you as much as you apparently think it does, sorry.

I had to take you off for reason of the factor, which this ride flyer-thread hijack has demonstrated nicely.
    OK just wondering. It's good to know.

dfreakace is offline Slowly Bringing Green Back Into Style
    *Tilts head to the side like a dog*
    VMK ADDICT!

VMK Name: Dfreakace
    Current Project: Going to lead a Mini -MM- Build

That's Me!

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    LOL ace!!
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    I really seam to be missing a lot since I can't get onto VMK. Sorry that I haven't really been there team to help with anything and everything. that will change this coming week, I'm moving back to my home in Utah and to a better computer. So I'll be able to help out again. I hope
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

the lobby, featuring a very special guest!!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Stupid Question...what is a HOST_? Are they a super VMK_ leader?

LOL

HOST_Name are the ones who manage and maintain VMK Staff games and roomed events, I'm hoping they judge guest rooms as well.

VMK_Name are basically, the cops.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Ah....Clearly I need to spend more time on VMK.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast