Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Blue Prints Table Discuss -Trivia Team's- Pirate Prioject! in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; Heya gang! After a few months of sitting back and watching the pirate quest items slowly flow into the VMK system, I'm going to fire the cannon on what Hillo ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

-Trivia Team's- Pirate Prioject!

Heya gang!

After a few months of sitting back and watching the pirate quest items slowly flow into the VMK system, I'm going to fire the cannon on what Hillo has already done, and build a Pirate Ride! Our rides are expected to stand out now and days and this time, WE ARE GOING TO DELIVER! Our ride will be a chair ride consisting with a pirate stool track, and intense theming with perfect items to complete this project!

I will need to use all of our past methods of building like calling out to all of you whom might be interested with helping fund portions of this project, using very few (unfortunately) skilled VMK builders, and turning to our newest members for testing, funding, and general help! If you know a dude that knows a dude that has stool, send them our way! lol..

Keep in mind, as soon as I submit this, it will be for all to see, thus giving out our concept of building the ride. If you see copying arrise across the boards, please, stop them lol! In a nice way of course. So once this project form is posted, I'll be under the gun to get everyone involved finished before those who copy us do. So with that, I give you our AWESOME ride scene order list, courtesy of our very own Shayleen:

Lobby... Ranch... skull rock room.. FINISHED!

Cave... KingTryton... skull rock room.. FINISHED!
    Room Title: Cave Of Wonders
    Description: along the lines of a mission to get back to port royal by a short cut cave or something lol.

Skeleton beach, Skeleton at the helm, Crossbones... Ranch... skull rock room.. FINISHED!
    Room Title: Skeleton Shores
    Description: Finding the lost and a new exit out..

Drop... DCSmickeyman*... skull rock room.. FINISHED!
    Room Title: Hold On For Your Life!
    Description: Where were are going, I have no idea!

Castle/Ship fight... Ranch... pirate prison room.. FINISHED!
    Room Title: Bay Of Port Royal
    Description: Oh no a battle, and we're caught in the middle!

Village drowning, Wench selling... Dizpinfriend... skull rock room.. FINISHED!
    Room Title: Pirates Are In The Town!
    Description: Who to help, the red "he add", or the mayor?!?!

Pirates chasing women, Burning city... Ranch... pirate prison room.. FINISHED!
    Room Title: Burning Port Royal
    Description: We are way too late!

Pirate prision, Pirate gold room... Scorsesesese... pirate prison room..
    2 MORE STOOLS NEEDED!!

Room Title: Port Royal Treasures, -Owned-
    Description: The pirates have the bling bling now!

Treasure Scene/Scorsesesese - try to see video or pics of your section as difficult as it might be, so you can capture sweet details.

Exit.. Ace... skull rock room.. ?
    Room Title: Port Safety
    Description: "Arg matey, blasted be ye who does not ride again arg!"

-How You Can Help-

Donations
    -Hippo Rugs
    -Palm Trees
    -Brown Crates
    -Pirate Stools*

*are very difficult to obtain and will be paid for if donated

-UPDATE!-

Only 2 stools are needed to complete Scores' section, but about six to seven more can help for certain rooms to lenghten their tracks. The entire ride will be linked when I (finally) run into ace again.

"drink up me heart tea yoho!"
    Last edited by Tampa; 01-12-2006 at 09:39 PM.

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    I am working on pirate stools at the moment boss but I can donate my rooms full of hippo rugs, gray crates, and palm trees. Just let me know where to drop them off to and who and I will do so or I'll keep them where they are and add more to it until you need them
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

lol..

building Splash was so easy! All I had to do was make the drop and everything else fell into place.. I'm thinking the skeleton beach will be underway come tomorrow.

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    if you need pirate rugs Tampa I have tons of those too

805 Eeyores and growing

King Tryton is offline What time does the 3 o'clock parade start?
    Update on Kings inventory- 12 stools and should be able to get a few more. 10 tables, 30 each brown and grey crates, 3 fire windows, 2 pirate couchs 8 trees. 0 hippo rugs 0 gold carpet

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Joey,

I will get my butt over to Kelloggs and collect a bunch of codes this morning - How many will we need?? I will just keep going until you tell me to stop.

Also - I think it might be fitting for a "Redhead" to build the "Redhead" scene what do you think??

I have a whopping 4 stools to donate and I am currently in eeyore phase for crates and other supplies...
    Last edited by Dumbogal; 01-09-2006 at 12:18 PM.
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Me to I can get some as well and send them all to you if you want.

Hey is there anyway we can trade rooms? Because I have like three of the pirate cannon rooms that I'm not even using.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Update:

I am now in possession of 50 Skull Rock Kelloggs codes!!!! I will get more later after I play some VMK and crash some boats!!!

and

94 - Gray Crates
    32 - Purple Tables
    Last edited by Dumbogal; 01-09-2006 at 03:53 PM.
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

Quote Originally Posted by King Tryton
    Update on Kings inventory- 12 stools and should be able to get a few more. 10 tables, 30 each brown and grey crates, 3 fire windows, 2 pirate couchs 8 trees. 0 hippo rugs 0 gold carpet

Doing great! About 10 more stools and your set to build!

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbogal
    Joey,

I will get my butt over to Kelloggs and collect a bunch of codes this morning - How many will we need?? I will just keep going until you tell me to stop.

Also - I think it might be fitting for a "Redhead" to build the "Redhead" scene what do you think??

I have a whopping 4 stools to donate and I am currently in eeyore phase for crates and other supplies...

Ok, if you can't 20+ stools going, the section is yours!

btw 50 codes is omg plenty.

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    Me to I can get some as well and send them all to you if you want.

Hey is there anyway we can trade rooms? Because I have like three of the pirate cannon rooms that I'm not even using.

No, unfortuately, not yet. But I have like 4 pirate room cards I haven't even put codes in for yet.

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    ok here is my imput... If you need, I could do the Pirate Gold room and DumboGal can help me set it up... I only have one stool but will work on it
    I have tons of hippos and palms and crates... Let me know what I can get, I got the credits dude!

TY
    Karen

Loves First Kiss!

dfreakace is offline Slowly Bringing Green Back Into Style
    Alright I am currently in the works of getting many many fireworks pins to get those stools. I am also stocking. Hooray! I feel like I'm finally doing something for the site and out Trivia Team Reputation! This is going to be freakin amazing!
    VMK ADDICT!

VMK Name: Dfreakace
    Current Project: Going to lead a Mini -MM- Build

That's Me!

ok boss I got tons of crates and other stuff that is for your use. I'm working on getting stools

805 Eeyores and growing

BlueSomebody is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Alright,
    I have some crates I can donate to this ride. Also, question: can we sign up to be in those To be announced rooms? Just wondering if I could do the exit...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast