Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Blue Prints Table Discuss -Virtual Pirates Of VMK- in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; I'm sorry to all in how we were copied. I totally blame myself and how I presented our hard work to VMK. I threw together a cheap flyer and sat ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service
    I'm sorry to all in how we were copied. I totally blame myself and how I presented our hard work to VMK. I threw together a cheap flyer and sat in the lobby by myself. That's not how a team is run, and I cannot express the sorrow I feel for not gathering us all together for this huge ocassion of our best build yet.

Even though the copying reward by vmk was a huge knife in the back, I've got to look at this all happening as being for the right reasons, as someone we know has not got the attention he well deserves. He's pretty new and yet, he knows he owns all. I gave him honorable credit to where he was merely swept under the rug there after. There's somone among us who is just dying to be known my friends.. and his name is...

-Virtual Big Thunder!-

Along with -VBT!-, some sweet river rides, and some cool mazes, the team has much unfinished business to attend that has not yet gotten the recognition that is deserved. So with this, I ask my builders to please leave their sections unattended, and let the dust gather in them till late June and we'll once again.. clean shop!

-Virtual Pirates-
    06/06
    Last edited by Tampa; 01-21-2006 at 01:55 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123