Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Blue Prints Table Discuss New Build Restriction?? in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; Whats next? a limit to people actually IN vmk?...
    AlecTronic is offline Fear The Ears
    Whats next? a limit to people actually IN vmk?

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    ok calm people calm, I know this is bad, but there is really nothing we can do about it. But they might have added this to keep the sight from getting to slow because of everyone's stuff. It's an Idea, not a good one but the only one I could come up with. Sorry
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    dont worry i'm not touching my rooms

just afraid to go in the build ones now

all my rooms are really slow
    and they all dont have that much in them
    so something is up
    Last edited by crashbunny; 01-17-2006 at 07:23 PM.

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    The entire game is slow because of the mass changes of course, but the river bug happening in about 150+ rooms does not help in the least. This happened in the past during someone's "room cramming" where they managed to get about 100 people in their room. That was fixed and so will all this be, someday.

I'm sure future items will become available to where they'd be perfect for another extreme ride. But with us basically using all the items available for the best themes, and of course, this new restraint on our abilities, I really do want to retire from the mass building and worry more about magic and vip award collecting. Come on bat magic!

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    The entire game is slow because of the mass changes of course, but the river bug happening in about 150+ rooms does not help in the least. This happened in the past during someone's "room cramming" where they managed to get about 100 people in their room. That was fixed and so will all this be, someday.

I'm sure future items will become available to where they'd be perfect for another extreme ride. But with us basically using all the items available for the best themes, and of course, this new restraint on our abilities, I really do want to retire from the mass building and worry more about magic and vip award collecting. Come on bat magic!
    I'm glad you are taking this in a good calm manner. VMK loves your rides, but since other players feel that it is their duty to crash and use the bugs to their fullest extent, I guess they have to make a limit for them.
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    I say we all write angry letters to vmk about how much we despise this terrible turn of events.

P.S. I thought i had a good idea for the next ride, and what am I to do with it now? Oh well, down the drain it goes

Quote Originally Posted by dougitmcnuggit
    I say we all write angry letters to vmk about how much we despise this terrible turn of events.

I was thinking we all work up a a mass complaint and we all send in the same "form". They'd see as a unit.

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    that migh twork

805 Eeyores and growing

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    I was thinking we all work up a a mass complaint and we all send in the same "form". They'd see as a unit.
    This might work, but since the VMK Contact Us button is notorious for, well, being not the most efficient way to go about things, what are we to do in the meantime? We could try some rides and see if they work out I guess...

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Umm - I have a contact phone number for VMK help - maybe flooding them with phone calls will be noticed more??

Problem is it is a long distance number for some...
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

We could flood them with emails and phone calls! Show how much we really despise this idea. Yes, it might make their servers slow, but to shoot us down when there are many more great rides to be done?(like 20K, hint hint)

I can totally understand why they did it. Can you imagine all the "Help my room crashes" calls and complaints they get? From who? Peeps that stock rooms and rooms full of items in hopes they'll be rare someday. Our purpose is ride building, and we're out numbered.

I never thought about stocking for it to become rare, I only thought about stocking for rides. LOL

805 Eeyores and growing

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    Great , just great!!

I had HUGE plans for my 2 rooms of the Crush and Rusher
    I meant by huge as like 500 crates or so....i'm not very happy with VMK now
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbogal
    Umm - I have a contact phone number for VMK help - maybe flooding them with phone calls will be noticed more??

Problem is it is a long distance number for some...
    Nice idea! its long dis for me but hey , that's what unlimited long distance is for! ill start with those mails.. MUAHAHA!
    Last edited by shadesofgreen96; 05-20-2006 at 11:19 AM.
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast