Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
Blue Prints Table Discuss Project: Expedition Everest! in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; Great not I have to think in MT time, lol, anyway I'll be on later for Friday I have to work it now, Later on Saturday, cause I work durning ...
    adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    Great not I have to think in MT time, lol, anyway I'll be on later for Friday I have to work it now, Later on Saturday, cause I work durning the day, and Sun it will be a bit after four since I have church.
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

dfreakace is offline Slowly Bringing Green Back Into Style
    Ok Friday and Saturday are both **** days for me because of rehearsal (OMG the show is next week ahh!). Anyway, Sunday I should be available, but feel free to sign me on Jo and just have me sit there, put afk in my profile or something. lol.
    VMK ADDICT!

VMK Name: Dfreakace
    Current Project: Going to lead a Mini -MM- Build

That's Me!

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    I am back on! YAY!

I get a an hour each day though oh well atleast im on
    I will do my best to get on whenever
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

KatieNana is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyDooley
    Friday i can be there the whole time...

Saturady I have tickets to see Mary Poppins in the city on the big screen... No clue when I will be home.
    Sunday i should be here after 3 or 4..
    That is when i can and will in the ride supporting the Team!!!

Yes!!! We Rock!!!(or is that we will we will Rock You)
    Ahhh... I'm so jealous Lady!

I can be on Friday evening, Saturday morning and parts of Sunday. I will do my best to be on during all my free time.

See you Friday at 3:30 PST (Ranch, that would be three hours behind your time so it will be 6:30 where you are I got your back! )

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    NAH NAH!!!!

We need you on VMK BEFORE judging starts to lift the friend restriction on your room girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

OK - I am sad to report this - but as of now, we are disqualified from the Everest Competition. The rules clearly stated that the ride MUST be open during all hours of the judging competition - so we were basically disqualified after the first five minutes.

I am taking this one on me, as I should have checked the rooms prior to last night that the friends option was removed. Please do not point fingers, and let's all try to remain calm. I know this is a big dissapointment for us all.

This team is AWESOME!!!! I had a blast building this ride with you all, and I have no doubt that we would have rocked this event.

Sorry if everyone feels let down...
    Joanne
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

King Tryton is offline What time does the 3 o'clock parade start?
    Due to the numerous problems with VMK - black screen - room not available - dc - I think they should offer some consideration. So don't give up yet!

Update: 6:36 VMK Crashed yet again. 4 times in last 30 minutes!
    6:40 VMK crashed
    6:46 VMK crashed
    6:53 VMK crashed
    Last edited by King Tryton; 02-24-2006 at 06:53 PM.

I love the optimism - that is what makes this team great - the thing is - we did not comply with the rules as they were stated...
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbogal
    OK - I am sad to report this - but as of now, we are disqualified from the Everest Competition. The rules clearly stated that the ride MUST be open during all hours of the judging competition - so we were basically disqualified after the first five minutes.

I am taking this one on me, as I should have checked the rooms prior to last night that the friends option was removed. Please do not point fingers, and let's all try to remain calm. I know this is a big dissapointment for us all.

This team is AWESOME!!!! I had a blast building this ride with you all, and I have no doubt that we would have rocked this event.

Sorry if everyone feels let down...
    Joanne

Um....I'm just wondering......how is Joey going to react to this and would it be a bad thing if it were mentioned to him while he is at the MK with the girls???

He knows - I spoke with him earlier - Hopefully he has a good beer buzz going by now and has forgotten all about it...
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

We really don't know if Nah Nah was not able to log in? There seems to be a huge server issue with VMK! I suggest you try that land line you have and raise cane with them.

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    I agre with King

Loves First Kiss!

King - as of ten minutes ago - she had not logged in since last night - so no...
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

staff response

Staff response to message concerning room openings and crashes.

Also just got a message that VMK will be closing to make enhancements!

Disneybratt is offline Fastpass Holder
    Woah weirdness!

*~*Stephanie*~*

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast