Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Blue Prints Table Discuss Project: Expedition Everest! in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; thinking about it, being able to reboard the ride from the doors of each section is unfortunately, not an option considering the style in which we are building. this became ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service
    thinking about it, being able to reboard the ride from the doors of each section is unfortunately, not an option considering the style in which we are building.

this became clear after seeing King's section come together.

to keep peeps from getting too stuck too often, the lobby will need huge turnstile monitoring.

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    Ok time for Shayleen's stock update lol
    purple Tables - 64
    Brown crates - 73
    Grey Crates - 100
    Palm Trees - 20
    Swamp trees - 11
    Hippo Rugs - 1 (go ahead a laugh lol)

I will add to this each day, and yes I am willing to share, so if you need something PM me or post here and I'll get it to you.
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Okay gang since I have the track part I need as much help as I can as far as getting track. I will be in vmk as soon as it open and get at least 20 eeyore working on just track alone each day. I have a ton of swamp trees, purple tables,brown crates and every type of teleporter in tow different rooms so if you need those and I don't there yours.Dizpinfriend like said yesterday in vmk the 6 train teleporter is all for the ride just let me know when I need to get them out of my room and to whoever needs them. Since this is a very important bld I will get on a home even if I keep crashing LOL and help at night. Most of my bldg. will be done in the morning at work since the computer here doesn't crash as much as at home.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

I hope to be on today if at all, but if the Feb 1 release is true, then that makes tomorrow an INSANE day for building for us.

It's a good idea for us to be finished before the registering window opens and expires, that way we can be secure with who and what we have to register. Because after that, there's no turning back.

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Joey

Good luck with the hand today!!!!

Jedi - I am not sure we will be using the train teleporters just yet - we need to get the track and basic layout set before we worry about aesthetics. And no worries - you will get any help that you need!!
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Cool Friend I'am in VMK now bld credits and still stocking up on supplies. Just let me know what to do next.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    Well just added to the Hippo Rugs, now I've got 22, and I'm off to class. With hope I'll work some more after classes today, if not it will have to wait until after work. Sorry guys but home work comes frist, please i really need to run. It's the first day that we've had good wealther to run
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Is there anything I can do?

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Hey Skate - Absolutely!!! If you want to help, you can start by making a bunch of eeyores and sitting on the credits until the track pieces come out - I think that would probably help the team ths most right now. Just get them established with codes entered, save the sign on info and when the track pieces become available log them in one at a time and go on a shopping spree. I am on my 10th eeyore so far this afternoon!!!

We will also be needing many purple tables and brown crates for the build...
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    I am working on the credits captain!!!!

Loves First Kiss!

HappyDznyCamper is offline Annual Passholder
    King has access to my vmk accounts, total credits, just over 50,000
    Maggie

mice avatar!

im still drugged gang.. bbl

HappyDznyCamper is offline Annual Passholder
    ^^Thanks! I thought you all would like it
    Maggie

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    Love the Avatar!!

Oh and the fact that you have BOOCOO credits!! You are the best!!

Loves First Kiss!

dfreakace is offline Slowly Bringing Green Back Into Style
    Ok I have an idea since we can't have room entrances open, it's an idea that I was hoping to debut for my own personal river ride however this need seems more important, if any of you catch me online (I just got home from Musical) tonight I will show you the idea that I have it's interesting to explain.
    VMK ADDICT!

VMK Name: Dfreakace
    Current Project: Going to lead a Mini -MM- Build

That's Me!

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast