Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Blue Prints Table Discuss Project: Expedition Everest! in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; Wow just got over 240,000 points I love the 1500 credits plus the extra 400 credits. A credits ho's dream lOL...
    JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Wow just got over 240,000 points I love the 1500 credits plus the extra 400 credits. A credits ho's dream lOL

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    i need quite a fe ice blocks for my section!

you get them from fireworks somehow.. any donations are extremely thanked and wil be paid for.

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    great and I can't play fireworks, thanks to my wrist and dumbo computer. grr sorry ranch I can't help you there
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Okay Ranch if I stop crashing and taking a million years to get in vmk you can have my ice cube chair. I saw that after my last win.

I'm telling you guys this EE thing is bringing the pros out for th firework came. I Have never play were everyone keeps getting over 240,000 points it crazy.

Okay game is the site ever going to move any faster? This is becoming very annoying I have been trying to ge on since this morning and only got on twice and both time crashed.
    Last edited by JEDIPRINCESS; 02-01-2006 at 04:24 PM.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    I haven't had any problems at all tody

805 Eeyores and growing

ok I say something to soon, now it's crashing on me, grr

805 Eeyores and growing

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    i cant get into fireworks at all - i have tried with 3 eeyores now - i dont have all night here.....

King Tryton is offline What time does the 3 o'clock parade start?
    this really bites.....rooms load very slow... where did these fireworks players come from

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    you get the ice chair in level 3 on pirates too

and yeah it really bites... its still loading and i've been waiting 20 minutes....

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Hey Gang,

Can I please ask a huge favor?? Can we try to keep this post on topic - I would like for this post to be the place for us all to go to get info about the build.

I realize we are all frustrated with the VMK delays today, perhaps we can try to locate or start a new thread to discuss delays, and game updates.

Sorry if I seem a bit nit-picky, but I think it would be a whole lot easier in the long run...

THX - You guys rock!!!
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Er.. I really don't remember...
    I've got some tables and boxes and some accessories that people can have. Who should I give them too? Is there a builder out there that needs help stocking that I can team up with?
    Because of my being grounded, this would be perfect if i could have some help

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    small but crucial update is in!

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Hey Kids,

Looking for the following people for me and Ranch to go over room set up with - if you see either of us on - hunt us down for deatils:

Grim - We need to give you basic layout instructions - You will be using a Boot Hill room - if you do not have an empty, get one!!

Doug - Where you been dude - We want you for this project - And I would rather you do the work yourself... - You will need an Everest Room, but in the instance they are not released in time, a Tomorrowland Space room will be used - We need to go over everything with you!!

Scores - You also need basic layout instructions - You will be using a Skull Rock room

Shayleen - Same for you - we need to go over room layout, and somehow figure out your track placement - you will need an Everest room - keep praying that they are released in time

Jedi - Next time you see me on - come find me so I can go over track layout with you - You will be using a Boot Hill room

Ace - How's that Yeti coming along??? We need to go over track layout for your room also - You will be building in a Skull Rock room

Lady - Need to get with you about your room too - You will be using a Skull Rock room as well

That's it for now

__________________________________________________ ______________
    WOO WOO 300 Posts!!!
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

When I get on tonight I'll hunt you down, right now I've grouned myself from VMK until homework and cleaning checks are done. So I'll be on after work, if not sooner.

805 Eeyores and growing

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by DumboGal

Doug - Where you been dude - We want you for this project - And I would rather you do the work yourself... - You will need an Everest Room, but in the instance they are not released in time, a Tomorrowland Space room will be used - We need to go over everything with you!!
    I was grounded from the computer for a couple days. But now I'm here

how much time will i have to wait for the everest rooms to come out?

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast