Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Blue Prints Table Discuss -The Virtual Jungle Cruise- in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; Welcome to another -Trivia Team- build! We invite all of you to take a cruise through Walt Disney World's, "Jungle Cruise"... virtual style! Come aboard and take a journey through ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

-The Virtual Jungle Cruise-

Welcome to another -Trivia Team- build! We invite all of you to take a cruise through Walt Disney World's, "Jungle Cruise"... virtual style! Come aboard and take a journey through the Congo, the Nile, the Mekong, and the Amazon because you never know what you might find, deep in the jungle! Read all pics and room descriptions to keep up with your skipper, our boss The Mouse can't afford to have any guests lost in the jungle without a cell phone signal!

Some of you know already, but this ride is considered as a gift to all of you, The -Trivia Team-. We've all done great things together, and this is a thank you. Enjoy!

Last edited by Tampa; 03-13-2006 at 02:07 AM.

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    I can't wait to try it
    It's a good thing I'm not opening my new game yet, cause I would have no chance with the two new builds just inside the team
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Cannot wait to open this build!!!!

I am hoping we depend on the team to help fill the lobby?? You know my butt will be planted...

Bring on the Cruise!!!!
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

Thanks to Scoreseesessss for hippo helping and Summer for giving up trees, poor girl just started playing and I cleaned her out lol... thanks to everyone that helped.

EDIT: A HUGE THANK YOU TO FRIENDS FOR BUILDING WITH ME!
    Last edited by Tampa; 03-13-2006 at 12:11 PM.

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    School laptops stink and i cant get in VMK. Oh well I will just have to wait to get home
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

GaTechGal is offline A-Ticket holder
    It's a totally cool ride. All my favorite jokes and everything. People just move too fast through it. I was holding up the line cause I was reading all the Photos. Way to go team!!
    AKA as Techgal on VMK

Everybody neat and pretty? Then on with the show.:mickey:

Thanks!!

We initially built the ride to be reboarded from any section, in case someone crashes within the teleporter or if others would like to take their time reading, but that element has now been removed. Now the turnstile is once again utilized to gap out the riders, though most most of them leave the room at the turnstile.. probably didn't want to ride (without a prize eh) anyways.

Thanks to all of you who've helped support the ride!

another slow load morning...

looks like opening at the rope drop has been shot down again.